Is the Arkansas St vs A&M game on TV tonight?

3,021 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LonghornDub
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nm
SidetrackAg
AG
LSU doesn't look good. How are you gonna feel when you see Herman in purple and gold next season?
jja79
AG
You played Lamar get ready for a game at Aquarena Springs to be followed by Tulane. Go **** yourself.
Waffledynamics
AG
quote:
You played Lamar get ready for a game at Aquarena Springs to be followed by Tulane. Go **** yourself.
How far have things sunk that UH fan Yeoman gets a "Go **** yourself"?
HTownAg98
quote:

You left off Navy, Tulsa, UConn and SMU. That's Jaywalker's Row right there.
Deadwood
AG
how are the sips doiing? pistols to the temple tonight? There was so much hope in the first quarter, then their year was dashed
SidetrackAg
AG
Well, Miles is out at LSU
turboboost
AG
Hi Bill.

Can we revisit this post when you get shawshank redemptioned by Louisville? OK, it's a deal. Thank you.

Hava great Coog day
Muy
AG
quote:
LSU doesn't look good. How are you gonna feel when you see Herman in purple and gold next season?

Solid prediction.
W
AG
better start building that road block on I-10 right now coogies.

LSU will be in touch with Herman shortly...
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
better start building that road block on I-10 right now coogies.

LSU will be in touch with Herman shortly...
Or the other way around.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Uncle Tillman already told Herman he will beat any offer from LSU or anybody else. Herman and his grill will continue the H town takeover as planned.
- bill yeoman
91_Aggie
AG
Herman to LSU. Book it. Back to being cougar high for Bill.
BillYeoman
quote:
Uncle Tillman already told Herman he will beat any offer from LSU or anybody else. Herman and his grill will continue the H town takeover as planned.
- bill yeoman

Well said! And actually true. Herman is the type of guy who would call out Les Miles getting fired after their success under him.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Going to be interesting with the media and asking Herman about LSU. Everyone in the world knows they will make a run at him but will Herman come out and definitely say he isn't going anywhere or will he say he won't talk about it until after the year? Plus he has had a bit of a short fuse with the media but I'm sure the local H town guys will go easy on him and not press for an answer.
Bibendum 86
AG
quote:
Bill, run back to the Scout boards that Rob Sellers runs and tell him that A&M's greatest ambassador told you to attempt an impossible act of self-impregnation. There will be SIGNIFICANT ramifications.
LonghornDub
And Herman doesn't want Luca Brasi, Jr.mad at him.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Bibendum 86
AG
quote:
And Herman does want Luca Brazzi, Jr. Mad at him.
I'll tell you the same thing that I tell my dad and the attendants at Diaper City -- if you're going to put your teeth in to babble something like this, at least have some idea WTF you're talking about. It's not worth the service fee. I contest most of them when I get the bill and your children should do the same.
LonghornDub
Gosh, intraweb tough guys are entertaining. Do you reckon all of them are 125 lb pencil necked geeks or just most of them?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.