Remember when beating Notre Dame meant you were hot *****

3,054 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HTownAg98
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now it means you're Duke.

permabull
AG
The Collective
AG
Duke didn't even need help from the refs?
Doctor Rosenrosen
AG
quote:

Or overtime.
goodAg80
AG
Then there's Cal....
BillYeoman
To the opening question: last time I remember beating ND meant something in the regular season was in 1993.
RyanAg08
AG
quote:
quote:

Or overtime.

Or home field advantage
Deadwood
AG
hey guys remember whe the sips were ranked 10 and every dbag you never saw for three years was alll of the sudden in your face?

Good times!!! Ill miss those guys. How does cowering in the corner feel? let me hear from you!
goodAg80
AG
Where are all the horns on OR?
Schrute
Did Duke pick their coach up like they just won the Super Bowl?
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Trending up
StephenvilleAg77
If you've been wondering where the Duke Blue Devil football program has been the past few years, wonder no more. Duke is back!
Humorous Username
AG
Didn't get to see the game. Duke must have used the 18 Wheeler package the whole game.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Notre Dame's season ended when they lost their second game, they have absolutely nothing to play for and they know it and played like it. They'll get their head out of their ass and have a good season though.

Some poster from OB.
goodAg80
AG
texasamaggies12
AG
quote:

Me from like 2 years ago would've been pissed about this, but honestly it's expected. They get better revenue if t.u. is good therefore it's an obvious business strategy to sell sell sell what makes $$$. Are the biased? Yeah, and to some extent they always will be. But right now, one program is 4-0 and another is 2-1... I like where we are right now.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:

Me from like 2 years ago would've been pissed about this, but honestly it's expected. They get better revenue if t.u. is good therefore it's an obvious business strategy to sell sell sell what makes $$$. Are the biased? Yeah, and to some extent they always will be. But right now, one program is 4-0 and another is 2-1... I like where we are right now.
HartHall65
AG
Member when ND was good?
texasamaggies12
AG
quote:
Member when ND was good?
Nope, I'm too young. (I'm not counting 2012 because anyone with a brain knew they were **** that year)
Ferg
Holtz's teams were great.

He won one title, and under today's rules and format would have one at least one maybe two more.

The phantom call for a block in the back that didn't happen against Colorado on the Rocket's return touchdown would have gone to the booth for the title. There was nothing even remotely like that on film. It was a real tu type call.

Different year, at number 2 they would have gone to the playoffs for a second shot at Florida State. The bowls didn't let that happen.

Brady Quinn was a great college qb, but when he left a lot of poor recruiting got exposed. The last two years Willlingham was there they only recruited one or two OL total, not good, but total, which is why the boosters canned him. They also screwed up the timing of the hires of TW and CW because of their first choices not happenng and killed two entire classes 4 years apart.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Pepperidge Farms remembers
HTownAg98
quote:
quote:

If they are trying to pimp the sips so they can make more money, that is called throwing good money after bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.