Tom Herman sweepstakes off to a slow start.

13,161 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BESCo91
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CuervoAg said:

But A&M coming on strong.

Yeah, so did Kansas today...
. . .
http://www.fox26houston.com/sports/218994961-story

Token
AG
J_R said:

http://www.fox26houston.com/sports/218994961-story

that's a shocking very truthful statement from Tillman. Let the games begin. Interesting that he addressed LSU, Oregon and Baylor aside from Texas.
CuervoAg
AG
There are a lot of college coaches and agents stand to make a whole lotta $$$ in the next month or so.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
PJYoung
AG
Did he really say 'Tom Herman' six times in that statement?
Tom Hagen
AG
I hope that Tillman makes the sips pay Herman $10 mil/yr.
aggiehawg
AG
Tom Hagen said:

I hope that Tillman makes the sips pay Herman $10 mil/yr.
No s***. The sips are fricked here if Herman and his agent choose to play hard ball and go for every dime they can extort from them. And we aren't even talking about Phil Knight possibly getting involved.

Uncle Tillman can extract his revenge for the Big XII dissing the Coogs in expansion after that long dog and pony show they were put through. Keep upping the ante.

Money isn't growing on trees on the 40 acres. Someone is gonna have to write some big checks to get Herman and his staff. I don't know if Fenves has the stones to approve an outrageous salary north of 6 million for a two year HC.
Tom Hagen
AG
It looks like Notre Dame might be entering the Herman sweepstakes after Saturday's loss to USC.
BESCo91
AG
CuervoAg said:

Yes - OU. He is overstaying his welcome and has grown stale. Starts losing more games and he may be asked to "retire" like Mack.
Oklahoma is not terminating Bob Stoops this season.
Stoops could lose to OkSt next week and lose the bowl and he will still be in Norman in 2017.

I wish Oklahoma would fire him though ..... so we could hire him about 91 seconds later.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.