This is THE University of Texas

70,063 Views | 351 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Squadron7
Human
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just sent that pic to a friend from Cali who has a son who is a Jr. in HS

Moved to New Braunfels 8 years ago...

"Please don't send him to Texas"
BillYeoman
The people in the pic don't look like candidates for a good old fashioned horn bleach bomb.
SlackerAg
AG
Caulk Talk
West Point Aggie
AG
quote:

That right there...SAD...any sane tea sip should come to campus packing! ...and I don't mean rubbery cocks
petey88

is that dark dildo pic from Belmont ?
Canyon99
quote:

Stay hard Ol' Freak Nasty.
schwack schwack
AG
I am constantly amazed at the double standard in this state. Make a joke about house wives or bending over and all hell breaks loose. Walk around with big rubber dildos & you are applauded? Neither are particularly offensive to me, but seriously where are all of those people that were so freaked out about ChalkTalk - a closed to the public event?
Jaxson11
AG
quote:
quote:

Stay hard Ol' Freak Nasty.
The Cleve Bryant Memorial.
BohunkAg
AG
Rocco S
Thujone's head must be ready to explode
BillYeoman
quote:

Like Strong juggling quarterbacks....
petey88

Where are the sip brethren to defend this guy
PhatMack19
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag
"Just slip on a pud collar"

Poor ****'in sips.
Tom Doniphon
What in the Sam Billy Hell is this silly sh--t about? Dildos? WTF?
HeyMoe
AG
quote:

So which one gets lighted when they win?
Frankie T
Most sips can't even remember any more.
MaterialAg
AG
Her hands look much larger the his.
AG @ HEART
quote:
quote:
Honestly though, that shirt is nails
20 bucks Dock hasn't seen the words yet
StephenvilleAg77

dixichkn
AG

One of you photoshop geniuses wanna sub a dildo for that water bottle and hashtag it #letsride ?
Aggball2010
AG
quote:

One of you photoshop geniuses wanna sub a dildo for that water bottle and hashtag it #letsride ?

Better yet, shop the mic. Chollies articulation sounds like he's got a mouth full anyway.
The Collective
AG
This is truly the gift that will live on forever.
Tom Doniphon
Liberal f---gots
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I am constantly amazed at the double standard in this state. Make a joke about house wives or bending over and all hell breaks loose. Walk around with big rubber dildos & you are applauded? Neither are particularly offensive to me, but seriously where are all of those people that were so freaked out about ChalkTalk - a closed to the public event?

Yeah I don't think you do get it. It's pretty easy.

A. If liberals do it then it is applauded for free speech and not being silenced by big govt/corporations.

B. If any conservative organization does it they are racist/sexist/homophobic power hungry elitists and should not be allowed the same free speech rights because it is not speech they want to hear.

Pretty simple really.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Seriously though....someone explain the point to me?

Are they suggesting citizens defend themselves with dildos because thats the only thing i can ascertain from this "Cocks not Glocks" message.

If so I'm all for their rights to try to defend themselves with a rubber **** if they so choose the next time someone opens fire in a nightclub. Let me know how it works out for you.

coolerguy12
AG
This is one of those situations where it rhymes so it makes sense. Then you think for a second, and you realize it's the stupidest thing ever and makes no sense at all. Unfortunately liberals are incapable of the step that takes you from giggling about a stupid rhyme to realizing how stupid and embarrassing it is.
goodAg80
AG
quote:

Are they suggesting citizens defend themselves with dildos because thats the only thing i can ascertain from this "Cocks not Glocks" message.

If so I'm all for their rights to try to defend themselves with a rubber **** if they so choose the next time someone opens fire in a nightclub. Let me know how it works out for you.

Aside from the c*ck shock value, the organizers say ask why are guns legal on campus but sex toys aren't.

It's a lock that they need qock, so our jock Dock should shed the sock, rock his glock and giv'em the shock...er.
valvemonkey91
AG
How am I just now seeing this? My God. There are no words. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:

Aside from the c*ck shock value, the organizers say ask why are guns legal on campus but sex toys aren't.

It's a lock that they need qock, so our jock Dock should shed the sock, rock his glock and giv'em the shock...er.

ummmmm......

a. because guns can be used to DEFEND yourself
b. because sex toys are pretty much a private matter (one would hope)
c. and because what would open carry of a dildo accomplish?

the two things are not related....but if you wanna walk around with a dildo swinging from your backpack be my guest.

OH and....so am I to believe if you legalized open carry of dildos (why the hell not) they then wouldn't be protesting? yeah i thought not. cuz again...these things are not related.

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
How am I just now seeing this? My God. There are no words. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
Well, in the first place, local and national media really cannot cover this story, so it will be relegated to the on-line world. Don't think you can show a dildo on network OTA TV.

The second point is this is a variation of the old "Make Love Not War" hippie chant during the Vietnam War protests in the 60s. And it rhymes.
CanyonAg77
AG
The best part of this weirdness? Thousands of teasips now have photos of themselves in their social media history, participating in this idiocy.

It makes it extremely easy for future employers to do a little Internet searching, and easily eliminate these goofballs from their potential employee pool.

Good job!
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
The best part of this weirdness? Thousands of teasips now have photos of themselves in their social media history, participating in this idiocy.

It makes it extremely easy for future employers to do a little Internet searching, and easily eliminate these goofballs from their potential employee pool.

Good job!

Think of political aspirations down the road. Would make for an interesting campaign ad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.