Gadgets and stuff, I think

16,483 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AGSPORTSFAN07
Hugo Stiglitzz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this what squat thrusting on a traffic cone looks like, Doc?

Bottlehead90
AG
Did he win the belt for tearing down posters?
gwellis
AG
quote:
LAkSo it's the Moncrief Complex at Joe Jamail Field inside Darrell K. Royal Texas Memorial Stadium?

Damn, that's a mouthful ...
They are used to mouthfuls in Austin. ....
88jrt06
AG
quote:

Sure, looks like a badass belt....
....actually Spanx, not working very well.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
Enjoy the preseason. It's about all you'll get this year
You're way past stupid. And I cant even find a word to describe it.
Had to log in and congratulate you on a fine piece of irony. Even though it is unintentional, it's still good stuff!
bangobango
AG
You know, I don't keep up with half the Big 12 teams anymore since nobody gives a **** about most of the teams in that conference. Had to look up Iowa State's record just no and HOLEEE****! I had no idea they were 3-9 this year. HAHAHAHA.

What kind of **** rotten coach gets beat 24-0 by a 3-9 ISU team? At least when Fran got his ass kicked by ISU, they were actually a good team.

Sorry, to interrupt, just thought that was funny as hell. Sips should have fired Strong then and there. There is no way a coach who gets blown out by a 3-9 ISU team will ever win anything of significance in a (barely) power five conference.
DayAg!
S
quote:
Had to log in and congratulate you on a fine piece of irony. Even though it is unintentional, it's still good stuff!
Then will you tell me Swami when I posted anything about Aggies or sips that wasnt true. Everything I've ever said about the sips has been either true are about to come true. And I never have boasted saying that the Ags are gonna win it all either. Nothing I've ever posted was ironic or a lie, unlike what you are famous for. You've well documented your idiocy around here. But you cant help that. Some one has to be the class clown. And I stand by my statement. You'll be gone soon enough.

You used to be Texas, indeed. Tell me really how you feel about the crappy state of your AD and dont lie. Because we were in your shoes and know very well what it feels like to have a halfwit for a coach when Fraudchione was here. So dont come in here all pumped and talkin smack about Ags, when that has been league you play in all year is an embarrassment to football. Of which every media outlet not in Texas agrees with me. You cant really be irl as stupid as some of the stuff you project in here. Because some of the stuff you spew is borderline mental.
RVHorn
quote:
You're way past stupid. And I cant even find a word to describe it.
Of course, you're very smart and honest. I bet you have many friends, too.

Sad that your only flaw is that you can't appreciate the irony in the above quote.

I am the stupid one, to be sure.
RVHorn
quote:
You know, I don't keep up with half the Big 12 teams anymore since nobody gives a **** about most of the teams in that conference. Had to look up Iowa State's record just no and HOLEEE****! I had no idea they were 3-9 this year. HAHAHAHA.

What kind of **** rotten coach gets beat 24-0 by a 3-9 ISU team? At least when Fran got his ass kicked by ISU, they were actually a good team.

Sorry, to interrupt, just thought that was funny as hell. Sips should have fired Strong then and there. There is no way a coach who gets blown out by a 3-9 ISU team will ever win anything of significance in a (barely) power five conference.
Yep, it was embarrassing and demoralizing. Being in shoes that you are much more accustomed to is trying. We'll soon be out of them, though.

Strong is buidling something great at Texas. He's refilling the roster with talent and guys with the right attitude. We'll be improved this year and back in the top 20 by 2017. I didn't say it last summer, but I will predict it now: Texas will trend up.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
Strong is buidling something great at Texas. He's refilling the roster with talent and guys with the right attitude. We'll be improved this year and back in the top 20 by 2017. I didn't say it last summer, but I will predict it now: Texas will trend up.
BoomGoesThe
Texas went 5-7 last year and plays in the Big XII. How could you possibly trend down?
StephenvilleAg77
Strong boasted that he doesn't need gimmicks at utex. Ever since, he has resorted to gimmick after gimmick after gimmick after gimmick.

And all the while, lil brother sip puts his hands over his eyes and insists: "those aren't gimmicks".

Classic tsip behavior.
Stevetex.
Y'all have it all wrong.

This is a gimmick

Peer competition is no gimmick
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

I am the stupid one, to be sure.

Ragoo
AG
maybe the fact that you consider that "competitive" is the real issue with horn football.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Y'all have it all wrong.

This is a gimmick

Holy S.H.I.T.

The horns do sprints and sleds?!?!? You guys are going to ****ing kick ass.
DayAg!
S
I have yet to get a concrete answer as to how the mighty orange machine will do this year. I say you'll probably peak at 6 games but that's being generous. But to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd say you might win 7.. but thats a big maybe. The thing is you dont play anybody. You know it, I know it, and most of the rest of the media know it outside of Texas. The conference has been a laughing stock since 4 teams pulled out. And that left the door open for Baylor to weasel their way into contention. Cause... well.... again.... there is no competition there.

So tell me who is gonna shine at QB this year, and who is he gonna throw it to, and who is gonna block for him... I'll hang up and listen.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
RV, just going to help out.

There once was a coach that said his program didn't need gadgets who then turned around and gave WWF style championship belts to his players for ???
I believe the gadget remark referred to the famed swagcopter. Texas doesn't do stunts like landing in a helicopter to impress a recruit. That's like a publicity stunt.

WWF belts at practice are just a fun little motivator for effort.

But Texas is all about appearance while the Swaggies are all about substance. Have the dj spin a song about it in the barber shop.
you don't make sense. Chuck's five core values is a significantly bigger publicity stunt to try and win favor with recruits than a helicopter ever was. Maybe horn should be more about substance, like winning, and worry less about what everyone thinks about them ie; appearance.

The five core values of banging a regents wife.
HtownAg92
AG
Tell you one thing - I feel a lot better about walking around with my shirt off after watching those linemen.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Tell you one thing - I feel a lot better about walking around with my shirt off after watching those linemen.
hopefully those were the walk-ons.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
This should be what they win instead:

Maybe if some of you photoshop pros can turn that into a belt then we'd be on to something...
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
Y'all have it all wrong.

This is a gimmick

Congrats! Looks like a few of those slugs might make it as probational fire fighters ...MAYBE.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:

Yep, it was embarrassing and demoralizing. Being in shoes that you are much more accustomed to is trying. We'll soon be out of them, though.

You're high as ****. Talent was never your problem. And good luck with that DL this year.
Bottlehead90
AG
RV
You are one great troll.
Belmont must be proud.

CHEN Ag 2019
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:
Going 5-7 was fun. Getting curbstomped ten times by 3-touchdown margins is fun. Losing 23-0 to Iowa St and 24-0 to Kansas State was fun.

Go back and read the question I responded to.

But if we're going off the rails, congrats on your dominance of the SEC and courageous non conference scheduling. Your best victories since 2012 are fool's gold wins against top ten teams that turned out to suck.

But this is the golden time at A&M. You've got one more year with a few excellent players joined by failed QBs from the Big 12 and four star recruits who couldn't cut it at other schools. Your OLine will likely continue its decline.

But, hey, you got a "sitting power five OC" and Chief who can't land any big recruits. Plus that running backs coach who is going to spiff up the OL.

Enjoy the preseason. It's about all you'll get this year.

Dead ass wrong. We may do this all night.
Science Denier
AG
quote:
But if we're going off the rails, congrats on your dominance of the SEC and courageous non conference scheduling. Your best victories since 2012 are fool's gold wins against top ten teams that turned out to suck.
Did sippy actually post this? After carrying off their coach for beating ND?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
Did sippy actually post this? After carrying off their coach for beating ND?
Kemo Sabe
Hey! Notre dame's DC got carried off the field on Monday. Unfortunately he was kicking and screaming.
BiochemAg97
AG
quote:
Hey! Notre dame's DC got carried off the field on Monday. Unfortunately he was kicking and screaming.
And Bedford is still DC in austin
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Omg! Omg! Omg! They're having a little fun over in Austin! Omg! They're so stupid!

Take some deep breaths. You're hyperventilating everytime you see the word "Longhorn."
most fun had in 3 years, amirite?
Beating OU two of the last three years and coming close the third time was pretty fun.

How much LHN money did those wins cost?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.