Sips are so irrelevant

10,828 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Loyalty
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that they try to be relevant by announcing Augie getting re assigned at the same time of the Selection show. They just can not help themselves.

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
skins74
AG
And ain't it sweet.
MallalieuAg
AG
Low class $ip$.
MelvinUdall
Clolololo mother f***ing l!
TheDoctor
AG
Trying to get air time by throwing Soggie's carcass on the fire during the selection show.

Classy.
Token
AG
Great move to do it during the show
Kool
AG
Like the bitter older stepsister announcing her divorce during the beautiful bride's rehearsal dinner. Geez.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jkag89
But, but Augie swore he wouldn't step down. I guess the writing on the wall would eventually seep into his alcohol addled brain.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
A good coach in the SEC at a great athletic department like Florida isn't leaving the SEC for a Big 12 job IMO.

quote:

How delusional can you get. This isn't just some Big 12 job. It's Texas. But, there's no use in arguing with fools who've had too much of the maroon Kool Aid.
TwoTimeAg
AG
Releasing this during the selection show is just another example at the total lack of class that exists on the 40 acres.
StephenvilleAg77
A cheater, a major infractions violator of NCAA rules, a proven liar, and a DUI drunk. He was a good match for the "just win, and we'll cover up any cheating and other problems" philosophy of his employer, which is why he is beloved by sips.
Muy
AG
If an Augie gets axed in the forest during the Selection show, does anyone hear it?
Stevetex.
It's very relevant when every college baseball coach is listening.
Muy
AG
wbt5845
AG
goodAg80
AG
StephenvilleAg77
Garrido canned. Briles fired. Ken Starr busted. McCaw booted. Tech crushed twice by unranked bdfers. Grobe hired. Baylor 2017 class disintegrated. Baylor 2016 class wants loi releases.
Potcake
AG
quote:

Really hon, every coach? You're a zika baby aren't you?
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Every...

It's hard to breathe right now... lolololol
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
Garrido canned. Briles fired. Ken Starr busted. McCaw booted. Tech crushed twice by unranked bdfers. Grobe hired. Baylor 2017 class disintegrated. Baylor 2016 class wants loi releases.
Flexbone
quote:

Because otherwise, they'd never know.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
that they try to be relevant by announcing Augie getting re assigned at the same time of the Selection show. They just can not help themselves.

You were Texas

Poor liberal backdoor-lovin ESiPN trying hard to not let us poor Aggies get so much positive attention.
MelvinUdall
1975 wins 5 national championships, yeah I can see why A&M hates him.
dermdoc
AG
I agree so keep Augie.
MelvinUdall
Mack, hated him, Augie, hated him...makes sense. I mean, both of those coaches were better than any coach that A&M ever had.
dermdoc
AG
I don't hate them. I want them to coach at tu forever. And it is a shame how y'all treat these fine men who obviously you respect so much.
StephenvilleAg77
Other than his DUI, and his serial lying, and his record of being a corrupt NCAA cheater, he's a fine human being!
quote:
Garrido had to apologize for not sending his team out of the locker room to receive a second-place trophy after it lost to Fullerton in the Series. Garrido and the Longhorns were criticized as poor sports...
Pure class. He fit in well with the sip mindset & character.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Mack, hated him, Augie, hated him...makes sense. I mean, both of those coaches were better than any coach that A&M ever had.
Bear Bryant says hello.
MelvinUdall
quote:
Other than his DUI, and his serial lying, and his record of being a corrupt NCAA cheater, he's a fine human being!
quote:
Garrido had to apologize for not sending his team out of the locker room to receive a second-place trophy after it lost to Fullerton in the Series. Garrido and the Longhorns were criticized as poor sports...
Pure class. He fit in well with the sip mindset & character.

Take it up with the NCAA, he is one of the greatest college baseball coaches and won 2 national championships at Texas. If I felt the way you did about his cheating I would work to uncover said cheating and get the games that he won while he cheated vacated as well as any national championships. I look forward to what you are able to get accomplished.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
Bear Bryant says hello.

Bear Bryant won a national championship at A&M? Bryant couldn't wait to get away from A&M.
dermdoc
AG
What's Augie and the sips doing now?
Stevetex.
quote:
What's Augie and the sips doing now?

Taking in the national tributes to what Augie ment to college baseball.

marble rye
AG
What. A. ***got.
MelvinUdall
quote:
What. A. ***got.

Hi Poovey...
Credible Source
AG
quote:
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.