Fat Ketch thinks he's personally bringing Baylor down....

14,796 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jickyjack1
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As we all know, Fat Ketch has been of a tirade about Baylor, ostensibly for women's rights, but in reality trying to help his short, slightly ******ed football coach out.

He's furiously masturbating this morning. In reply to the Chimp Brown tweet.....

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch
Geoff Ketchum Retweeted Chip Brown
Ian McCaw and Art Briles are like Jack and Rose trying to find a lifeboat on the Titanic.

He then pokes at Briles:

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch 4h4 hours ago

Hey @CoachArtBriles, just a reminder... 55 days until Big 12 Media Days. See ya there... maybe.

Pokes at McCaw:

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch 2h2 hours ago

Hey @bu_ad1, can you explain how a soccer player was raped by a football player under your watch and you protected the football player?

Pokes again:

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch 2h2 hours ago

Thanks, @bu_ad1. I'm gonna hang up and listen.

Someone questions why he thinks anyone knows who he is:

quote:
Dylan Schwarz @HankSchwarz1 38m38 minutes ago

@gkketch @bu_ad1 no1 at Baylor even knows who you are. Why would they respond to some guy on Twitter?

And Fat Ketch shows his overinflated sense of self worth with this gem:...

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch 21m21 minutes ago

@HankSchwarz1 @bu_ad1 oh, they know who I am. Stay in your lane, champ.

BadMoonRisin
AG
Ragoo
AG
does he ask the same "hard hitting" questions of horn athletic scandals?
Phatbob
AG
quote:

And Fat Ketch shows his overinflated sense of self worth with this gem:...

quote:
Geoff Ketchum @gkketch 21m21 minutes ago

@HankSchwarz1 @bu_ad1 oh, they know who I am. Stay in your lane, champ.

I think he's confusing Baylor with the wing joint down the street.
Hood
AG
"Stay in your lane, champ" is also Ketch's go-to retort in buffet lines.

He uses it a half-dozen times per day, I'd guess.
Schrute
Ketch eats multiple wings at a time, so personally I'm amazed that he finds the time between shoving them in his fat mouth to type in and send tweets.
FILO505
AG
Randy must be too busy with his "Aggies didn't do **** in any war" Memorial Day manifesto to send up FOIA requests for this Baylor issue...
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Ketch sure talks a tough game to Baylol and the local tire shop guy! What a waste of time.
MelvinUdall
Ketch is such a dip****, he can't take any form of criticism and we he does, he bans you. I hope he loses his job at some point in time.
StephenvilleAg77
Cat fight!
The Collective
AG
quote:
"Stay in your lane, champ"

He is a Longhorn blogger... so, I'd say the same applies to him.
Sapper Redux
quote:

Physically, he's capable of that if he stands in the right spot.
Wabs
AG
Maybe Ketch needs to stay in his lanes (plural).
End Of Message
AG
Ketch has a MySpace (the pictures are clearly outdated, because hes fat again).

https://myspace.com/geoffketchum/mixes/classic-my-photos-416352/photo/148079191

Enjoy the laugh.
Schrute
quote:
Ketch has a MySpace (the pictures are clearly outdated, because hes fat again).

https://myspace.com/geoffketchum/mixes/classic-my-photos-416352/photo/148079191

Enjoy the laugh.
Obviously hasn't been updated in the past 3 years. He's not-so-slim now.
End Of Message
AG
By "not-so-slim", do you mean that he doesnt leave the house without his Life Alert necklace? Too bad it doesnt come in a stud earring option.
Schrute
quote:
By "not-so-slim", do you mean that he doesnt leave the house without his Life Alert necklace? Too bad it doesnt come in a stud earring option.
"I've fallen and the forklift can't pick me up"
dreyOO
quote:
quote:

Physically, he's capable of that if he stands in the right spot.

Waco drops to sea level as soon as he enters city limits.

Do it Ketch. Take em down!
ABATTBQ11
AG
See you there maybe? Is ketch planning on having a heart attack between now and then?
Dock
He may be a fat slob but I love how he's calling them out.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
If he has any impact on getting Briles removed, he will get some adipose love from me.
llloeb
Stay in your laneS, ketch.

Lol.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
I don't understand this whole Gaylor scandal.

Apparently you're supposed to kick a guy off the team and ruin his career as soon as someone makes an allegation against him, due process be damned?

Seems like a dangerous road to go down. Roughly half of all rape allegations are false, and I'm sure the percentage goes up quite a bit when the accused has money (or potential earnings).
Rocco S
quote:
Ketch is such a dip****, he can't take any form of criticism and we he does, he bans you. I hope he loses his job at some point in time.

I'd like to edit this but I'd lose this handle.

And Lloyd "BOOOOOM HEADSHOT LOOOOOOOCH" Christmas would come running to defend someone's honor
End Of Message
AG
quote:
quote:

Apparently you're supposed to kick a guy off the team and ruin his career as soon as someone makes an allegation against him, due process be damned?
The mob isnt demanding knee-jerk reactions from the university, ad, or coaching staff. But, when a very apparent pattern emerges--and no action is taken by the same--then the public becomes furious.

SchizoAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

The mob isnt demanding knee-jerk reactions from the university, ad, or coaching staff. But, when a very apparent pattern emerges--and no action is taken by the same--then the public becomes furious.
A pattern of what, specifically? Players being accused of rape? Well that's what happens when you recruit the thugs necessary to win at a high level. Criminal activities by A&M players have gone up with our recruiting fortunes as well.

A pattern of players not being preemptively kicked off the team before being charged with a crime? See my message above.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:

Seems like a dangerous road to go down. Roughly half of all rape allegations are false, and I'm sure the percentage goes up quite a bit when the accused has money (or potential earnings).
Umm.

1. You can kick someone off the team for skipping class. Most people would consider rape to be more serious, but perhaps not you (see point 2).
2. Maybe you think rape accusations aren't serious, but others do: "However, in the United States, the FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 stated 8% of rape accusations in the United States were regarded as unfounded or false." So using your logic there is a 92% chance that a rape was real, so maybe that isn't enough to convince you and you would throw the accuser out of school. But, the accused at Baylor were accused by more than 1 woman. You would think that changes the odds of a false accusation considerably, but perhaps you wouldn't and you would protect the player. Perhaps your name is Art Briles.

End Of Message
AG
By your own stat, either 4 or 5 of the accusations against Baylor football players have merit. Both the University and Waco PD either actively or passively chose not to pursue the "credible" accusations; thats enough to piss me off, at least.

Maybe its because I have daughters.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
1. You can kick someone off the team for skipping class. Most people would consider rape to be more serious, but perhaps not you (see point 2).
Skipping class, or being accused of skipping class?
quote:
2. Maybe you think rape accusations aren't serious, but others do: "However, in the United States, the FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 stated 8% of rape accusations in the United States were regarded as unfounded or false." So using your logic there is a 92% chance that a rape was real, so maybe that isn't enough to convince you and you would throw the accuser out of school. But, the accused at Baylor were accused by more than 1 woman. You would think that changes the odds of a false accusation considerably, but perhaps you wouldn't and you would protect the player. Perhaps your name is Art Briles.

Government agencies "state" a lot of stupid ****, all the time. Barack Obama is still parroting wage gap statistics that were discredited 30 years ago. Hillary Clinton still thinks 1 in 4 female college students are raped.

There is a bandwagon effect when someone is accused of rape publicly. This is due to a lot of reasons, but in this case the deep pockets of Baylor University and the potential future NFL earnings of the players have to be taken into account. The Bill Cosby Effect, as it were.

And **** you for saying I "don't consider rape to be serious". By the same logic, I guess you don't think due process is important?
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
By your own stat, either 4 or 5 of the accusations against Baylor football players have merit. Both the University and Waco PD either actively or passively chose not to pursue the "credible" accusations; thats enough to piss me off, at least.

That may be evidence of corruption in the law enforcement agencies, which of course can't be tolerated. But punishing Art Briles for it is misguided.
The Collective
AG
Baylor used to kick kids out for premarital sex... just something to consider.
Wildmen03
AG
The only way Ketch is bringing anything down is with his gravitational pull.
End Of Message
AG
quote:
quote:

That may be evidence of corruption in the law enforcement agencies, which of course can't be tolerated. But punishing Art Briles for it is misguided.
What duty does Art owe to a potential victim whom he is aware has stated that a rape occurred?

goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
Skipping class, or being accused of skipping class?
quote:

Government agencies "state" a lot of stupid ****, all the time. Barack Obama is still parroting wage gap statistics that were discredited 30 years ago. Hillary Clinton still thinks 1 in 4 female college students are raped.

There is a bandwagon effect when someone is accused of rape publicly. This is due to a lot of reasons, but in this case the deep pockets of Baylor University and the potential future NFL earnings of the players have to be taken into account. The Bill Cosby Effect, as it were.

And **** you for saying I "don't consider rape to be serious". Just **** you. I guess you don't think due process is important?

Sigh.

The skipping class point has two parts: 1. Due process is not required for non-government agencies to take action. You can fire someone just because you think they stole from you. Due process protects us from the government. 2. I take an accusation of rape much more seriously than I take skipping class, proven or not.

I chose to get a statistic that seemed the least tainted with an agenda. I have seen numbers as low as 2% for false accusations and as high 33%. The FBI and and DOJ are not beyond making mistakes or having politics, given other things I have seen, they looked least likely to have an agenda. That said, the stat is for all rape accusations and it is probably different on a campus.

You seem to have an agenda around false accusations and I cannot find any place that says the false accusation level is at 50% so it seems like a number that you threw out to make your case but with out much actual data behind it. Further most studies believe that 20-40% of rapes go unreported, which would skew the numbers even more.

I cannot tell, are you defending Bill Cosby? Are you saying that he is an example of someone falsely accused? That would be surprising since he has already admitted to using barbiturates to subdue his "sex partners", but he now defends himself by saying he settled with the women or the statute of limitations is passed.

I said "perhaps" you don't take it seriously. Show me you think rape is serious and I will be able to understand your position better. I think due process is important. I think in this situation, as allowed by law, the evidence that two players had crossed the line (say one of the Charlie 5 Core Values), that action needed to be take while the legal process moved forward.

Now I will go **** myself. I hope I can enjoy it.

SchizoAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What duty does Art owe to a potential victim whom he is aware has stated that a rape occurred?
Zero, until the accused has been indicted. Art Briles is not a detective.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.