Even our punter gets drafted...

6,233 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MooreTrucker
Mookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess Sherman gets credit for that one too.
Wildmen03
AG
That's what? 3 for the Aggies and 1 for Texas?
Jack Bristow
Muy
AG
But A&M was going to collapse in the SEC?
quidam65
TCEH had two players drafted before t.u.

TCEH.

So did the couch burners. And the powerhouse Southern Utah.
MelvinUdall
All these draft picks the last couple of years for A&M and it hasn't even gotten y'all a division title, your coach sucks, shame his contract is fully guaranteed.
HTownAg98
"Your" team had consecutive top ten recruiting classes and didn't get a single player drafted last year, and the first player was taken this year in the fourth round. And we'll just leave out "your" record in the BDF the last couple of seasons.
MelvinUdall
Hook is officially set....some of y'all are so damn gullible and take the bait too easily.

I'll edit to add, you still have nothing to show for it, nothing at all.
AlaskanAg99
AG
A full stadium. Sips are bleeding fans, and to resort to selling beer to keep butts in the seats. And jetpacks for the circus. We have games worth watching, you have 1 on a station no one watches, the rest are rebroadcast at 2am on Telemundo. Except for your ass rapings, those are continually broadcast. And a +1 for a bowlgame. Sips, not so much. Unless you're talking about the XXX screening of cows vs pigs.

Have fun, Notre Dame is going to go complete Priest on your tender young butts again this year.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
But A&M was going to collapse in the SEC?
So much crumbly, collapsing goodness just everywhere these days.
Potcake
AG
quote:
Hook is officially set....some of y'all are so damn gullible and take the bait too easily.

I'll edit to add, you still have nothing to show for it, nothing at all.

Never fails, somebody tries to post smack, takes one up the ass, and then claims they were trolling. Typical sip

wannabe
quidam65
Here are the "powerhouse" schools who had MORE players drafted than t.u.:

Cal
Cincinnati
Colorado State
Georgia Tech
Houston
Indiana
Louisiana Tech
Maryland
Minnesota
North Dakota State (OK, they ARE a powerhouse)
Northwestern
San Jose State
South Carolina State
Southern Utah
Temple
Tceh
Utah State
West burn-that-couch-by-God Virginia
Western Kentucky
Western Michigan

t.u. had as many players drafted as did the University of Manitoba and the German Football League.

There were more players drafted out of Division II (West Alabama, Midwestern State and North Carolina Central) than out of t.u.

Even the Cowboys decided a Baylor BASKETBALL player who never played football was a better selection (hopefully they did a criminal check with McLennan County first).
Junction1956
I spilled my bourbon when I read that Texas is complaining about a school that isn't their rival not winning a division, yet could not win a bowl game against Arkansas. Texas is pissed that Texas A&M is in the SEC and they aren't. So rather than focus on how they
can better the Big 12, they have to whine about a school that isn't their rival in a desperate attempt to say "Look at me!!!".

Roll Tide
quidam65
Add to the above list Boston College.

The same BC that went 3-9, 0-8 in conference play.

Yet they had two draftees.

And there were actually FOUR D-2 players drafted (Grand Valley State).

Bearkat 55 should be happy--Sam Houston State had as many draftees as his t-shirt team.
MallalieuAg
AG
Whorns
HTownAg98
quote:
Even the Cowboys decided a Baylor BASKETBALL player who never played football was a better selection (hopefully they did a criminal check with McLennan County first).

Not on the football team, so likely not rapey.
TAMUdoc88
AG
quote:
quote:

Not on the football team, so likely not rapey.
Maybe not, but murder and jaw-breaking are still on the table.
HTownAg98
True enough.
jja79
AG
quote:
"Your" team had consecutive top ten recruiting classes and didn't get a single player drafted last year, and the first player was taken this year in the fourth round. And we'll just leave out "your" record in the BDF the last couple of seasons.

Fact check - Malcolm Brown was a 1st round pick last year.
StephenvilleAg77
Charlie Strong is 11-14 with two embarrassing losing seasons rife with incompetence and bad coaching. Yet there's always a lil brother sip who is dumb enough to throw stones at a coach who has 4 straight winning seasons and 3 bowl wins.

You literally can't make this stuff up. Smh and lmao.
HTownAg98
My bad. It was 2014 when they didn't have anyone drafted. It feels like yesterday...
I-Haul
AG
Last year, Stong DID send a congratulatory tweet to the wrong Malcom Brown when he was drafted in the first round. So, that's bad too.
MelvinUdall
Lot of butt hurt in this thread, including one that thinks he is a badass with Junction in hiis name, as if he was a participant. Look guys you still have not won a conference championship since 1998, in that time frame Texas has won conference championships, won a national title, and played for another one. Y'all are paying your coac a guaranteed contract to accomplish the exact same thing that Strong has done, which is win nothing, there's no trophy for 2 or last.
Clown Question

quote:
Y'all are paying your coac a guaranteed contract to accomplish the exact same thing that Strong has done, which is win nothing, there's no trophy for 2 or last.

I am pretty sure Sumlin does not have a losing record at his current school which is not accomplishing "the exact same thing that strong has done." Strong has a losing record at his current school, and some of the worst performing whorn teams ever.

"Lot of butthurt" is hilarious coming from some pathetic A&M-obsessed whorn internet goalie living on an A&M board.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Actually, there is a Cotton Bowl trophy, a Chic-Fil-A trophy, a Liberty Bowl trophy and a Heisman trophy.

But at least the sips handed out watches for their 59 yard performance in the Texas Bowl embarrassment.
MelvinUdall
quote:

quote:
Y'all are paying your coac a guaranteed contract to accomplish the exact same thing that Strong has done, which is win nothing, there's no trophy for 2 or last.

I am pretty sure Sumlin does not have a losing record at his current school which is not accomplishing "the exact same thing that strong has done." Strong has a losing record at his current school, and some of the worst performing whorn teams ever.

"Lot of butthurt" is hilarious coming from some pathetic A&M-obsessed whorn internet goalie living on an A&M board.

So what about winning records, you haven't one anything with top rated classes. strong is further out the door than Sumlin, but he is easier to get rid of given his contract is not guaranteed.
MelvinUdall
Are you claiming bowl wins as some sort of victory, do you have a conference championship trophy you can speak to?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Are you claiming an embarrassing loss against Alabama as an accomplishment? I suppose it was a moral victory, especially with the mysterious extra time that was given during the Nebraska game that made it all happen.
Clown Question
quote:

So what about winning records, you haven't one anything with top rated classes. strong is further out the door than Sumlin, but he is easier to get rid of given his contract is not guaranteed.

We have "one" much more with our current coach than you have with yours, you whorn dildo, so they have not accomplished the exact same thing.

This isn't about contract smack. It is about your asinine, typical whorn internet goalie gibberish that Sumlin and seven-loss strong have accomplished the exact same thing at their current jobs.
MelvinUdall
Claiming that we played for one, you know when you played for one back in 1939, I remember I on TV.
MelvinUdall
Clown is a fairly appropriate name for you.
sports
Flagship
LatinAggie1997
AG
Y'all almost gained 60 yds
Y'all used to make bowl games
Y'all were the wealthiest AD
Y'all were relevant
Y'all live in a crappy neighborhood
Y'all still play checkers
Y'all were tex
Clown Question
quote:
Clown is a fairly appropriate name for you.

That is the kind of wit I'd expect from a whorn doofus with nearly 6,000 posts on A&M board.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Oh sippy. Keep clinging to that faded glory.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.