Ryan Autullo continues to be the dumbest person at the AAS

12,690 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bottlehead90
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag
Better than riding with Rent-A-Wreck.
Clown Question
What a ****ing moron.

Nevermind that strong is gone by Nov.

Brazos Ag 1970
AG
Wow. Is he suggesting that Sumlin asked Haley first? Or that he valued Turner over Haley and Autullo is trying to assuage sips' egos that their guy really is better than Sumlin thinks he is?

Plus, there's the implication that 1) Trevor Knight will be the starter, and 2) that after this season our QB situation will be in the dumps.
The Collective
AG
No, Bill, Haley is their DL coach. He would be added to our defensive staff. He would by tying his career to John Chavis... not Trevor Knight or even Kevin Sumlin or Charlie Strong.
Wabs
AG
He'd be smart to tie his coaching career to Daylon Mack, you know since he is a DEFENSIVE line coach.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
No, Bill, Haley is their DL coach. He would be added to our defensive staff. He would by tying his career to John Chavis... not Trevor Knight or even Kevin Sumlin or Charlie Strong.
Thanks, CJ. Makes more sense, now.
BohunkAg
AG
Why do y'all even click that ass clown?
aggiehawg
AG
Just goes to show there is so much turnover on Strong's staff that even the guys who make a living covering them can't keep them all straight.
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:

vs the tu 4 headed monster @ QB

Swoopes/Heard/Locksley/Beuchele
goodAg80
AG
BohunkAg
AG
hahahahahahahaha

Clown Question
quote:
hahahahahahahaha

Give bohls some credit. He can deliver a good zinger to tu when he wants to get way from slobbing its knob.
The Collective
AG
Bohls is an equal opportunity troller.
CashMcMog
AG
^this
Fightin Ag491
quote:

I've seen you write this a lot lately. Care to place a wager on it?
DallasAg 94
quote:
He'd be smart to tie his coaching career to Daylon Mack, you know since he is a DEFENSIVE line coach.
Or how about getting to coach these guys...

2017 1st Rounder Myles Garrett
2017 3rd Rounder Daeshon Hall
2018 1st Rounder Daylon Mack

The truth is... he has coached the DL for the Chicago Bears and has plenty of skins on the wall as a DL coach.

What blows up in this guy's face is declaring how smart he is and then him leaving.

The cupboard is bare in Austin. Yeah, they took 7 DL in 2016, but at least 3 are projects and they largely whiffed on DL for past few years before that.
bmiller
AG
The bigger question from tu's perspective is ... what is the magic number of wins that it would take for them to retain Charlie Strong for another year. I do not know the answer to that question. That would be more of the call of the Athletic Director. And probably your big money donors to some extent to.

Again, I don't know the answer. But it would have to be an improvement over what he has done the first two years. So at the very, very mimimum ... he has to have a winning record, not sub .500.

Thoughts? Comments?
Clown Question
quote:

Yes I will bet on it. strong will be fired no later than the end of the season. He might be fired by Nov. 1 if he has a losing record by the end of Oct.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
quote:

90% chance Strong will be Christmas shopping for a new job.
StephenvilleAg77
On offense: the sip Offensive Coordinator, QB coach, WR coach, RB coach, and OL coach -- every offensive coach -- all are no longer employed there. They all were either fired or chose to get out before that sinking ship completely craters.

Lol. Meanwhile, clueless sip defensive coordinator Vance Bedford is still there.

Yet as bad as the sip offense was, it was still considerably better than their #109-in-the-nation defense.

HTownAg98
It really boggles the mind, doesn't it?
StephenvilleAg77
Htownag98: It is interesting. Here's the staff turnover for the rest of the bdf, according to jabba-the-hutt-junior Jeff Howe of sip247.

Tech lost 4 of its 9 assistants. Three were defensive coaches, all fired by Kliff & Gibbs. The other was their RB coach, who was hired away.

OU lost 1.
TCU lost 1.
Baylor lost 0.
OkieSt lost 0.
WVU lost 2.
Kstate lost 0.
Iowa State hired a new head coach, so naturally they have a new staff.
Kansas lost 2.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
quote:
quote:
Or how about getting to coach these guys...

2017 1st Rounder Myles Garrett
2017 3rd Rounder Daeshon Hall
2018 1st Rounder Daylon Mack

Wouldn't the new coach be taking Hagen's spot as the DT coach? Terry Price coaches the DE's.
Fightin Ag491
quote:
quote:

Yes I will bet on it. strong will be fired no later than the end of the season. He might be fired by Nov. 1 if he has a losing record by the end of Oct.
Alright fair enough.

For the record, I don't necessarily disagree with you, it could very well happen next year if he doesn't win enough games. But I just wanted to see your confidence on that
malenurse
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Alright fair enough.

For the record, I don't necessarily disagree with you, it could very well happen next year if he doesn't win enough games. But I just wanted to see your confidence on that
Wow!!! Never before have I seen anyone crawfish so rapidly.
AggieBand2004
AG
1: "That guy's going to be fired
2: "You've said that a few times... want to bet on it?"
1: "Sure, let's do it."
2: "Oh, I was just asking out of random curiosity. Good luck in your future endeavors, friend."
Clown Question
So very typical.
Loverboy
Rats leaving sinking ship.

Charlie gonna be going bye bye.
Ragoo
AG
i for one hope they do not fire chuck.
RDV-1992
quote:
i for one hope they do not fire chuck.
Why would they? He led them to another amazing victory. Of course, that was a subjective victory, in February, but hey, who has time to keep track of all that...
Fightin Ag491
Yikes, ok y'all were a little put off by my response, geez.

I asked him/her to place a wager on it, and all he/she said was that they'd definitely bet on it.

If Chuck is fired, I'll eat my crow. Or whatever wager y'all would like to see. I wasn't challenging Clown because I didn't believe he was 100% wrong, he just seemed very confident that Strong would be gone by the end of November 2016.

Clown Question: name your wager.
AggieBand2004
AG
"Care to make a wager on that?" is usually how us normal people would express interest in, I dunno, making a bet.
Don't act like that is foreign to you
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
"Care to make a wager on that?" is usually how us normal people would express interest in, I dunno, making a bet.
Don't act like that is foreign to you

No point in wagering with a welching sip. This one, especially, seems a bit tardish.
InMyOpinion
quote:
quote:

vs the tu 4 headed monster @ QB

Swoopes/Heard/Locksley/Beuchele
hold on coach strong thinks its a five way race between Swoopes/Heard/Locksley/Beuchele/Tyrone
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.