So Fat the Ketch was wrong as wrong can be.

4,307 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Slwdsm
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SI interviewed a bunch of coaches regarding the sip program, and they did not hold back. Fortunately, they are all saying that Strong's coaching is sound, so there's still hope he will be around next year.
quote:
"None of the older guys are going to the NFL, so you can tell most of them really don't care," one of the coaches says.

I'm guessing Fat the Ketch missed by a wide margin in ranking those classes.
http://www.campusrush.com/charlie-strong-texas-longhorns-struggles-1394976670.html?xid=cr_social
Kool
AG
No mention of George Bush. Interesting.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Scrap Iron Ag
AG
The article reeks of fraud. Sounds like a fabrication to make it appear that Charlie is working hard to turn it all around. Then they don't have to show the world they made a bad decision in hiring him. What a joke, how they were so amazed at his achieving 6 wins with the mess he inherited.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
First time in my life I ever heard that a coach willed his team to a 6-7 record.
elfurioso92
AG
quote:
First time in my life I ever heard that a coach willed his team to a 6-7 record.
If only he could have willed them to not **** up the coin toss.
Macarthur
quote:
The article reeks of fraud. Sounds like a fabrication to make it appear that Charlie is working hard to turn it all around. Then they don't have to show the world they made a bad decision in hiring him. What a joke, how they were so amazed at his achieving 6 wins with the mess he inherited.

I agree with this. The article just reads like something that was completely fabricated.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Yeah, that article reeks of made up bull****. Thayer Evans is a proven hack, so I put 0 stock in any of that.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Why would they mention George Bush- who has nothing to do with tu?
staticdoor
AG
So a coach inherits a team that had 8 wins the previous season, 5 NFL draft picks, and wills them to 6 wins?

/Jennifer Lawrence ok gif
California Ag 90
AG
shocking. shocking that gundy and patterson (unnamed coaches quoted in report) would stand up for chobbit.

it couldn't possibly be in purple baylor or okie lite's interest to see the little fella stay at sipville for years to come. not a chance.
Science Denier
AG
quote:
Also, they failed to mention Jeff Fisher.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Ketch still being in business as a recruiting expert is all the proof ever needed that OB subscribers are morons. We knew it already, but damn that guy can steal money from stupid people.
StephenvilleAg77
Heroic. The way Charlie has forged a 7-11 record while overcoming all those 4*, 5*, and high 3* players Mack left behind.
    It will be an inspirational Hallmark movie someday. Malik can play the lead.
    phatbeast
    AG
    Nixter
    AG
    Dr. Abbott, DDS
    quote:
    quote:
    Also, they failed to mention Jeff Fisher.
    That piece of **** has a vendetta
    jickyjack1
    I don't think even Ketch would dare to put out a load of hogwash like that.

These nimnils merrily quote unnamed, trash-mouthed "coaches" all through that pitiful excuse for journalism, all by happenstance in support of their preconceived narrative. Well, isn't that just something.

And the way these Very Important Coaches -- and right in the middle of their busy season, too -- are right up-to-date on the status and inner workings of the Longhorn calamity and ALSO can take time away from their Very Important Coaching Jobs to comment on it, and in-depth at that, is just a wonder.

Having observed the backfires and sputterings of the Ketchmobile, I knew sports journalism was in bad shape.

But really; is it this bad?
    Slwdsm
    quote:

If it's not Charlie....

Aliens
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.