Heard: I'm gonna take away their phones

6,922 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DatTallArchitect
Born Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Link

quote:
"So I'm gonna get their phones and delete Twitter," Heard smiled. "That was just boredom. That was guys bored, on Twitter looking for retweets."
and....

quote:
"We talked today after practice, and we know if we beat OU, everything's going to go away."

dcowboy808
AG
Freshmen make great team spokesmen! Keep it up Chuck!
DallasAg10
AG
quote:
"We talked today after practice, and we know if we beat OU, everything's going to go away."

So... It's not going away then.
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
Link

quote:
"So I'm gonna get their phones and delete Twitter," Heard smiled. "That was just boredom. That was guys bored, on Twitter looking for retweets."
and....

quote:
"We talked today after practice, and we know when we get beat by OU, everyone's going to quit."

FIFY
MROD92
Charlie's Angels are taking over the locker room!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Charlie's Angels are taking over the locker room!
Yeah there are "boobs" everywhere from the coaching staff to the players.
The Collective
AG
Juice.
wbt5845
AG

quote:
If we beat OU, everything's going to go away."
And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.
d78230
AG
Heard was 8-20 for 48 yards last week. 12-23 rushing.

And he's taking away dudes phones...hahaha.
Roadhouse
AG

quote:
I find myself bored as well and visiting Twitter looking for retweets when life has just handed me the equivalent of a 37-0 first half beat down.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
That is what happens when you wake up
Oscar Diggs
AG
quote:

quote:
If we beat OU, everything's going to go away."
And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

wbt5845 is a Jenner?
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
quote:

got it... meaning, the world will end.
MROD92
Their world already has ended
rocky the dog
AG
quote:
That's confidence right there.
PetroAg87
AG

quote:
wbt5845
AG
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
I'm hoping for another traditional 63-14 OU mudholing.
Ragoo
AG
Question: why are you bored at half time on your phone instead of engaged with the coaching staff trying to figure out how to win or at least look like a cohesive unit with winning on your mind?
PetroAg87
AG
quote:
instead of engaged with the coaching staff trying to figure out how to win or at least look like a cohesive unit with winning on your mind
That ship sailed soon after the game began. By halftime it was simply a matter of figuring out who to blame and how to best cover your own ass.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
Question: why are you bored at half time on your phone instead of engaged with the coaching staff trying to figure out how to win or at least look like a cohesive unit with winning on your mind?
coaching staff had a resume-building workshop at halftime.
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
instead of engaged with the coaching staff trying to figure out how to win or at least look like a cohesive unit with winning on your mind
That ship sailed soon after the game began. By halftime the second quarter it was simply a matter of figuring out who to blame and how to best cover your own ass.
FIFY
PhiAggie
AG
Chollie is going to hang the cell phones in the locker room to see who rips them down!
Born Maroon
AG

This sign is getting ripped down for sure.
Dirt 05
AG
You can't blame a rat for attempting to jump from a burning dumpster!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
coaching staff had a resume-building workshop at halftime.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
That ship sailed soon after the game began. By halftime it was simply a matter of figuring out who to blame and how to best cover your own ass.
as a coach you CYA by having your team come out of the locker room looking like they want to be there. you may not win, but you fight hard to prove you are not the team that came out in the first half.
Lloyd 19inchmas
Stoops is going to use Strong's anus as a fleshlight.
annie88
AG

Um, no...

Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Saturday is perfect. Ags resting their top 10 team in preparation for a huge matchup against another top 10 rival.

sips on first thing Saturday morning against a team that can't wait to hang 70 on them. Should set the tone for day nicely.
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:

Ooh my! Someone start the collection to produce and air that commercial before Saturday!
aggiehawg
AG
Heard??

quote:
[ol]
Texas QB Jerrod Heard on playing OU: "I love it when OU fans are screaming at me, cursing me. I love it. I feed off it." [/ol]
Heard didn't play during the OU game last year, but he thinks he did, apparently.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
Heard??

quote:
[ol]
Texas QB Jerrod Heard on playing OU: "I love it when OU fans are screaming at me, cursing me. I love it. I feed off it." [/ol]
Heard didn't play during the OU game last year, but he thinks he did, apparently.

well he'll be in luck, it won't just be the OU fans...
KeithDB
AG
quote:

Ag for Life
AG
quote:
Heard was 8-20 for 48 yards last week. 12-23 rushing. (in 4 quarters against an injury depleted TCU D)

And he's taking away dudes phones...hahaha.
Kyle Allen was 5-5 for 57 yards and a TD last week. 2-7 rushing

On the first drive.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.