flip a coin?

2 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Madman
StephenvilleAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got to thinking about Strong & his budget-cutting AD. If StevePat tells Charlie: "We can't afford to pay for two OCs. Pick one as your OC, and demote the other one to position coach."....How does Charlie choose between the "running game" offensive genius who produced two yards rushing, and the "passing attack mastermind" who put 57 yds of Air Shawn Watson on that Arky defense? They're both so deserving.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Based on recent history, Chollie will probably f*** up the coin toss and end up keeping both coordinators, while also re-hiring Greg Davis in the process.

Patterson will be so dumbfounded about what just occurred in his office that he'll refuse to validate Chollie's parking and charge him for the three glasses of water he needed to consume while sweating out the coin toss decision.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ccatag
AG
That's a tough one, for sure ...
I will help with sound analysis

Which one of them have the most core values? That would be one measure.
Or recruiting as a measure? Wickline admits he can't recruit worth ****. Recruiting is important and so minus one point for Wickline. But, admitting ranks high as a core value so Wickline gets one point.

Watson isn't a good recruiter either. Whiffed on Gentry last year. Whiffing this year - Robinson ... So minus one point for Watson. Watson also has not admitted he sucks as a recruiter. Failure to be honest about being a lousy recruiter is a checkmark against core values.

Totalling things up. Wickline is a zero while Watson is a negative 2. Wickline should be the choice
rocky the dog
AG
Flip this...

Tom Doniphon
When he flips the coin, he'll let the other team receive - after they've deferred to the second half.
doubledegreeAG
AG
Tails rarely fails.
BiochemAg97
AG
Charlie flips the coin, ends up firing both. I guess because the call is heads wickline stays, tails Watson is fired. Comes up tails, and therefor Watson is fired and wickline doesn't get to stay. , Charlie doesn't realize he has no OC until the end of the next season. He gets questioned about who is calling plays, admits he doesn't know, and eventually asks someone and is told they don't have an OC. Fans never notice because the O couldn't get much worse.
StephenvilleAg77
Damn. I forgot that Strong added Norvell and is going with the tri-OC approach in 2015. With three different coaches calling plays, seems like that would get confusing.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Tails rarely fails.
50% of the time, it works EVERY time!
AgDotCom
I don't think Charlie wants to walk into College Station or anywhere else and flip a coin right now.
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
Flip this...

One of you photoshop gurus needs to change God to Malik
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Coin tosses are hard for Chobbitses.
vin1041
AG
just keep deferring the coin toss!!!
Why are you thinking about this?
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Why are you thinking about this?

Your comment reminded me about this
ccatag
AG
quote:
Damn. I forgot that Strong added Norvell and is going with the tri-OC approach in 2015. With three different coaches calling plays, seems like that would get confusing.
Wait, isn't Norvell the coach Bob Stoops fired and got rid of? Strong hired him? lolz
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Can't afford two OC's but no problem dropping 120k on a guy wearing a jet pack.
Madman
AG
How many Darnells do they have on staff now?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.