So we now have proof positive Randolph Duke is a flaming bag of dicks

7,606 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by RK
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A clear simple challenge was presented - one that any lawyer, with the proof he claims to have, would leap at. We all know the only thing lawyers love more than themselves is money - and easy money should be impossible to pass by.

But no - the only reply is an endless stream of straw man arguments, blimps and obfuscations. So this, in and of itself, is proof that:

- Randolph is not a lawyer
- Randolph's claims are baseless
- Randolph is thus irrelevant

Hence, all peoples can just ignore his baseless rants. He is nothing more than a failed miscreant in a basement somewhere pounding out tripe on message boards to impress his imaginary friends.

He is a nobody.
The Collective
AG
He is a nobody. That is why people should stop wasting time on this guy. This should be the perfect example to just ignore him.
West Point Aggie
AG
I've never understood the obsessive behavior towards this clear troll who is singularly and perennially obsessed with A&M on some other schools' board...most Ags simply feed his unhealthy hatred and sense of "importance". He is as irrelevant to Texas A&M as any of the pointless sips that infest this board...he's just better at goading! Ignore the jackass and he'd shrivel away...but a lot of Ags take it as a mission to take him on...exactly what he wishes for!!
HeyMoe
AG
We've been waiting on proof?
MojoAg06
Someone offer him a grand to just show up.
coldmoose
I don't why so many people build him up. He is not going to engage in anything substantive. He thrives on the attention. He really needs help and it appears that there isn't anyone close to him who cares enough to get him help.
ham98
stop feeding the damn troll
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
We've been waiting on proof?
This. I thought all this time that his mere existence sufficed.
Nixter
AG
Finally! My suspicions have been confirmed. Science prevails and proves me right once again.
88jrt06
AG
SURE.

I'll stop ragging on Randy. You bet.
NoneGiven
AG

Have a bag full
Busdriver99
AG
There was never any substance to begin with. I think the pre-Memorial Day post just got some Ags riled up...
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
stop feeding the damn troll

Get with the group think program. You're scaring me!
ABATTBQ11
AG
He posts, therefore he is.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
There was never any substance to begin with. I think the pre-Memorial Day post just got some Ags riled up...
Because there was his threat of personally attacking our fallen military Ags. Pure Westboro Baptist type of disrespect. Troll?? Probably. At the time?? Of course we would wait and see what his latest fabrication was.

See what he did. He attacked Pinky Wilson, or more precisely Pinky's grandson and the origins of The Aggie War Hymn thread.

Randolph Duke is more likely a paid troll to generate clicks for the shag.

He's actually lower than paparazzi who chase celebrities for random photos on the street.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
Because there was his threat of personally attacking our fallen military Ags. Pure Westboro Baptist type of disrespect. Troll?? Probably. At the time?? Of course we would wait and see what his latest fabrication was.

See what he did. He attacked Pinky Wilson, or more precisely Pinky's grandson and the origins of The Aggie War Hymn thread.

Randolph Duke is more likely a paid troll to generate clicks for the shag.

He's actually lower than paparazzi who chase celebrities for random photos on the street.

That's, like, Mariana Trench low right there.
p_bubel
quote:
quote:

He made all that saber-rattling hoopla over that? Good grief.
I'd swallow a gun barrel before I ever let my life get that pathetic.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:

I'd swallow...

This is what randy's mother should have done, but alas...
Cow
Seems to me your mouthpiece, Pauly B. (aka Jackie Chiles) started this whole thing, but has since gone silent after RD's counter---his last response was Wednesday. Guess he doesn't want to play anymore.....
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Seems to me your mouthpiece, Pauly B. (aka Jackie Chiles) started this whole thing, but has since gone silent after RD's counter---his last response was Wednesday. Guess he doesn't want to play anymore.....
Uh...He's responded multiple times on multiple different threads.

i-d-i-o-t
Cow
Like I said, not since midday Wednesday.
Deal.
HTownAg98
There comes a point when it isn't worth responding anymore.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Like I said, not since midday Wednesday.
Deal.

Paul Biegler, Esq.
12:20aLAGNobody's picked a tribunal, yet Randy keeps saying the tribunal is biased against him.

It's already been made clear that the facts he contends aren't in dispute ARE in dispute and thus a stipulation to them isn't appropriate under the federal rules....yet he thinks it somehow is. More proof he's not really a lawyer.

He keeps saying we picked the "standard of proof" when: a) the standard of proof isn't the correct legal term making it more obvious he's not really a lawyer; and b)it's the court that actual fraud claims against the USPTO...which he alleged...that picked the elements required to be proven for a fraud claim. Thus he's being held to the exact same requirement he would be if he actually somehow brought a fraud claim against A&M for what he's alleging.

Face it, Randy. You're dodging the bet and lying about its terms because you don't have the money, aren't a real lawyer, and know you're going to get your ass kicked because you're an idiot.

And PLEASE make a complaint to the State Bar. I can't wait.

****ing retard. That was like 1 hour ago.
Cow
Wow, a WHOLE hour ago? What thread did he jump to this time to avoid confrontation? It took him 18 hours to respond---lamely, I might add. Yeah, he's invested alright.....
Silent For Too Long
HTownAg98
quote:
Wow, a WHOLE hour ago? What thread did he jump to this time to avoid confrontation? It took him 18 hours to respond---lamely, I might add. Yeah, he's invested alright.....

You are too stupid for words. No wonder you have to work nights.
doubledegreeAG
AG
Jesus, cow.
Cow
Jackie starts his own thread to challenge RD, then you people start various other threads on the same subject because you can't focus, and so Jackie then posts in any of the other threads, so he can escape RD. Okay, I get it now.
Genius.....(not).
Silent For Too Long
Yeah....

I'm pretty sure this is an Ag sock at this point. Well played, whoever this really is. For awhile you had the sip poster mentality nailed to a T. However, I can't even picture t-shirt sips being this retarded.
Cow
Whatever helps you cope.....
Silent For Too Long
What's next? I know you are but what am I? Rubber/Glue? Your mom?
Silent For Too Long
quote:
3 edits...just to end up with a dead ass wrong one liner.

If you are a sock, bravo. If not, your life hasn't exactly worked out like your crack addicted ***** of a mother thought it would, has it?
Cow
Wow---I guess I tweaked a nerve. My job is done for tonight I suppose.
Maybe you need a Xanax? (Don't bang your head against the wall to severely, please...).
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Wow---I guess I tweaked a nerve. My job is done for tonight I suppose.
Maybe you need a Xanax? (Don't bang your head against the wall to severely, please...).
So your job for the night was to post inane retarded comments until you got called an inane retard?

Um, grats? I guess?
Cow
Uh, no...my point was to show Jackie hadn't responded to RD, and then to point out it was not for18 hours---and I think I did that, much to your chagrin. Deal with getting spanked; it happens.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.