Wickline continues his history of thwarting Fran and Kliff

8,335 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ac04
StephenvilleAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Wickline recruiting juggernaut just keeps on rolling. Just like he did in the 2014 recruiting class, OL Coach Jeebus has swooped in and stolen an OL recruit that TTech and Tx St were locked in mortal combat over. This time it's the #942 ranked player in 247's 2016 Composite Top1000 ranking. In 2014, Coach Jeebus lured the #1475 player (a 6'6" 285 OT who is now listed as a 6'3" 295 OG) away from suitors txstate and tech. And just like in 2014, sip fans are once again ecstatic: "If Wickline wants him, that's good enough for me!" "Two years under Coach Wick, and he'll be an absolute mauler with a nasty attitude!!! I can't wait!".
Big 12-0
Wait... What?
3 Toed Pete
AG
He's the perfect OL for the type of offense Charlie plans to switch to in 2 years.
Paradise Ag
AG
Remember sports fans, Charlie doesn't like early commits and Wickline wants his linemen lean and agile.

Well, except for this once.
Tom Doniphon
After they go 4-8 this year, I doubt the circle jerk over Charlie or Wickline's recruiting will matter much.
elfurioso92
AG
No doubt a Values guy all the way.
Frankie T
quote:
He's the perfect OL for the type of offense Charlie plans to switch to in 2 years.
POTD! I blue star'd that ***** from all of my accounts.
jja79
AG
Great pick up. You can't coach 'em up if they're already good.
91_Aggie
AG
I can Ketch's write up as this guy moves up to 4 or 5 stars.

"I really like what I see with this kid now. When first evaluated, I was so full of wings I could barely see straight. But I looked again at him this morning before breakfast, and he's definitely a 5 star guy. Wickline really knows how to find diamonds in the rough."
MasonStorm
yep...takes the great ones to find that diamond in the rough....

Chief special...lol

Charles Oliver - rivals 2star that was completely un-ranked by any other service

http://247sports.com/Player/Charles-Oliver-79911

Offers from Texas A&M, Iowa, LA Tech, ULL, SMU, Texas State, Tulsa, Tulane

-can't make this type of hypocrisy/self own-age up, lol

-Both proven coaches who found unknowns early in the process..doesn't mean anything, but based on the track record of both, there is talent there
Frankie T
You left off the fact that 247 has Charles Oliver is the #167 rated kid nationally and #24 rated kid in Texas.This internet thing may be too hard for you.
Hood
AG
From your own link, you ****ing moron...

You seem to have left off a couple of Big12 offers and Tennessee after glossing over his national and composite rankings.

****ing idiot...
Tom Doniphon
quote:
From your own link, you ****ing moron...

You seem to have left off a couple of Big12 offers and Tennessee after glossing over his national and composite rankings.

****ing idiot...
Hood
AG
quote:

Chief special...lol

Charles Oliver - rivals 2star that was completely un-ranked by any other service

-Both proven coaches who found unknowns early in the process..doesn't mean anything, but based on the track record of both, there is talent there
Gonna quote this ****er to squash his urge to delete it.

It's hard to pack so much failure in a single post.
Frankie T
quote:
Chief special...lol

You guys think he has realized yet that the link he included shows the "unranked by any other service" recruit ranked as a 4-star by 247 yet? Maybe he got busy?
Mookie
AG
I heard wickline promised him that he could call the first play of the season if he commits, since that's his area of responsibility and all.

Let's all hope he chooses that slant route to deandre McNeil for the brisket to hit some poor kid in the stands with.
Hood
AG
That's the funniest part:

HEY U STUPID AGGIGS HE'S A RIVALS 2-STAR UNRANKED BY ANY OTHER SERVICE HERE FOLLOW THIS LINK FROM A DIFFERENT RATING SERVICE THAT HAS HIM AS A ****ING 4-STAR DERP DERP
cupcakesprinkles
AG
What a ****ing idiot.
LHIOB
AG
Wickline and Chavis are pretty much the same. One has 3 guys in the NFL and one has 5 or 6 go every year.
ebdb_bnb
quote:

Chief special...lol

Glad you're back buddy. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:

Chief special...lol

it takes a special kind of slap dick to fail this hard. fortunately for everyone, the sip fanbase is well stocked.
Agchem05
AG
quote:

Chief special...lol

The Collective
AG
Aggie #s bias.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:

Chief special...lol

ignoring the self-ownage already pointed out above, wickline can't sniff chevis' dirty hanes when it comes to "proven coaches" let alone skins on the wall when it comes to putting kids in the nfl. one averages over 3 per year over the last 20 years and the other once coached okung 10 years ago or something.
StephenvilleAg77
masonstorm: you mad, lil bro' ?
91_Aggie
AG
I think mason storm deleted his account and left
Hood
AG
Surprised he didn't do that after the events of 2012. Dude has been ****ting out derp posts for quite some time. Many pre-SEC horn posters had the common sense to create a new account. This cat is weapons-grade dumb.
RVHorn
So, I can't tell. Are you as excited about this as you were about Alabama getting a player you offered? You remember, Kendell Jones.

More excited? Less excited? About the same?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
More excited about our team's prospects this season, less excited that you keep posting **** and don't talk about your team, about the same that your coach can't speak English.
DayAg!
S
Vince Young ... tu degree....
ccatag
AG
I enjoy Wickline threads.

It is interesting seeing the self-admitted 'not good at recruiting ' offensive play-calling Wickline going head to head with Texas State and Tceh for power bottom recruits.
permabull
AG
RVHorn
quote:
More excited about our team's prospects this season, less excited that you keep posting **** and don't talk about your team, about the same that your coach can't speak English.S
So, you don't have an answer for my question?

Free country. You can even change the subject when you want to.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
So, I can't tell. Are you as excited about this as you were about Alabama getting a player you offered? You remember, Kendell Jones.

More excited? Less excited? About the same?

The Kendall jones that visited Austin 13x, then visits Bama once and committed? That Kendall Jones?
StephenvilleAg77
It will be interesting to see if Wickline's offensive line gets better during the 2015 season. They were awful at the start of 2014, awful at the end of the 2014 season, and still awful at the of the 2015 spring practice season. You would think -- after they received hands-on coaching from Wickline in 130+ practices, scrimmages, and film sessions -- that there would be improvement.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.