Exactly who is this "Randolph Duke" character?

47,167 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by NoneGiven
Paul Biegler, Esq.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Oooooh, big talk from someone who's probably never been in court before, and hides behind a desk and legal briefs---which is quite admirable and a necessary part of the legal field, I admit, but not anywhere near the same as fighting a case in court. I would suspect that you'd pray a case against RD or ANYONE would be settled and wouldn't end up in court so you wouldn't face being an 'Esq.' in the the most commonly accepted sense. I'm guessing you wouldn't be as successful as you assume you'd be---not a big surprise.

Honestly, I know there are all types that are necessary in the legal profession, and I appreciate the attorneys that specialize in legal issues that aren't necessarily fought in court---usually the 'A' students from law school. But when your machinations don't lead to resolving an issue, then it goes to court and you guys usually aren't prepared to be in court and need experienced trial attorneys. Don't give us this chest-thumping c*** like you'd take on anyone and send 'em packing, like you could do it all on your own. It probably would take more than your 'expertise', and most probably someone fighting your battle for you in court.
Get over yourself. It's great if you can do research, but can you present in court?

You're right. I have my own firm that focuses solely on TAX LITIGATION and I've never been in court and just do research.

What a dumbass.
The Collective
AG
Holy ****.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Oooooh, big talk from someone who's probably never been in court before, and hides behind a desk and legal briefs---which is quite admirable and a necessary part of the legal field, I admit, but not anywhere near the same as fighting a case in court. I would suspect that you'd pray a case against RD or ANYONE would be settled and wouldn't end up in court so you wouldn't face being an 'Esq.' in the the most commonly accepted sense. I'm guessing you wouldn't be as successful as you assume you'd be---not a big surprise.

As solid as a RD takedown.
Al Bula
AG
Even Randolph Duke is reading this thread and laughing at Cow's terrible arguing skills.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Even Randolph Duke is reading this thread and laughing at Cow's terrible arguing skills.
That's pretty impressive since it is Randy.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Cow is not Randy, but he is the stupidest of the stupid when it comes to texas posters on this board. Idiot still thinks Notre Dame didn't cancel their series with texas.

http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2492294/replies/40678720
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Apparently YOU do, but why don't you let him fight his own battles? I'm considering checking out anyway.
If only.....
Smithjg
quote:
Apparently YOU do, but why don't you let him fight his own battles? I'm considering checking out anyway.
Wait dumbass, you are here arguing on Duchess Randi's behalf, but ask "why don't you let him fight his own battles" of someone else? Are you fking retarded or what?
Biz Ag
AG
Which one of you gents had your way with the ex-wife of that cuckold Randolph Duke? I'll. bet he has a mancrush on Case McCoy for that very reason.

That's only explanation I have for his toxic & insatiable infatuation with Texas A&M.
Maroon Dawn
AG
quote:
Which one of you gents had your way with the ex-wife of that cuckold Randolph Duke? I'll. bet he has a mancrush on Case McCoy for that very reason.

That's only explanation I have for his toxic & insatiable infatuation with Texas A&M.

Thats my guess. Some Aggie screwed his mom/sister in front of him and then punched him in the face with their Aggie Ring leaving a literal permanent A&M scar on the poor little *******
Wife of Chas Satterfield
He is infatuated with my and others rusty sheriff's badge.
TJJackson
No late night cow posts? Must have suck started a shotgun
Silent For Too Long
quote:
No late night cow posts? Must have suck started a shotgun
If only.
Bobcat06
AG
Reading thru the Stanford Ponzi Scheme article, something stood out to me:

quote:
In his complaint, Satterfield accused his former employer of outright contempt for securities regulations. But he had no idea then that it would become one of history's biggest alleged Ponzis.

"I just thought these guys were idiots," he said. "I didn't have a clue how corrupt these morons were.
"They had no business plan. They were winging everything they did.
"Everyone thought this was their big chance to get wealthy. And everybody was doing whatever was in their best interest stabbing people in the back.
"For a lot of people who worked there, this was the best job they ever had, and the best job they were ever going to have.
"Not a one of them in senior management positions ever worked for a reputable Wall Street firm. Not a one of them had an advanced degree. Not a one of them had any training from a reputable business school. It was a clown college."
Mr Satterfied repeatedly uses the phrase "not a one of them". It's interesting because most people would just say "no one". It's not a very common phrase.

I did a little google magic and searched to see how often it's used. There's not a single original instance of the phrase on Texags. However, on the shag, it shows up in only one post.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I did a little google magic and searched to see how often it's used. There's not a single original instance of the phrase on Texags. However, on the shag, it shows up in only one post.
The responses to that post are quite telling....
Madman
AG
Randy is also a guitar maker.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The **** is with that guitar?
VikingNik
AG
quote:

What in the hell is this guy thinking?
MooreTrucker
AG
It's an electric guitar. Duh.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

What in the hell is this guy thinking?

"Grounding. Just a detail."
Fat Black Swan
AG
quote:
It's the subsequent fairytale glorification of the incident that is questionable. You're arguing with yourself to satisfy your pompous, self-serving ego.
Who woulda thunk it?
I'm still on page, 4 but is this real life?

This is coming from a fan who believes his non-rival's success in the modern era can be blimped away as the "FedEx" years. Meanwhile, his school was hit was the same number of major infractions over the same time period.

This is coming from a fan who believes his school's place in the modern college football world is set by winning one national championship over the last 40 years and two conference championships over the last 20 years.

The fairytale glorification of your football program is rather hilarious. Bevo has a rather embarrassing genesis and ownership, Hook 'em is a rip off of Gig 'em, Texas Fight is a rip off of Farmers Fight, Marcho Grandioso is a rip off of some song Tech plays, and the big ass drum proudly paraded around the stadium was bought from Purdue. Even the Eye's of Texas was copycatted. To my knowlege, Texas has no actual genuine, natural traditions. They've all been ripped off.

The only pride you could possibly have about your program stems from two periods. A 10 year period in the 1960's when you had a racist Okie head coach who took advantage of a time period with a lack of scholarship limitations and led his team to three national titles (one of which includes a bowl game loss), and a 10 year period when Mack Brown's success (yes that leper) coincided with the growth of the internet and ESPN's growth as a sports news goliath (this is why you have so many trashy, stupid fans and why you have the LHN).

Face it; you're the fan of a program that refuses to play a game/team when the cards aren't stacked in its favor, calls foul on others when its just as guilty, tries to eff over every school in its state/conference behind the scenes, and tries to convince everybody it's biggest rival is a school from Oklahoma.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

The fairytale glorification of your football program is rather hilarious. Bevo has a rather embarrassing genesis and ownership, Hook 'em is a rip off of Gig 'em, Texas Fight is a rip off of Farmers Fight, Marcho Grandioso is a rip off of some song Tech plays, and the big ass drum proudly paraded around the stadium was bought from Purdue. Even the Eye's of Texas was copycatted. To my knowlege, Texas has no actual genuine, natural traditions. They've all been ripped off.

The song Tceh plays is March Grandioso, and it's not specifically a Tceh thing.

Oh, and don't forget the Hex Rally in response to the Bonfire.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
To my knowlege, Texas has no actual genuine, natural traditions. They've all been ripped off.
I think you're correct. Poor Texas can't even claim buttsex is their own original tradition. They ripped that off from the ancient world.
Smithjg
The _exas fight cheer come from copying the Aggies and our yells. Don't believe me, look it up on Wiki, I just put it there (see Randi two can play that game!

Oh yes, that little popgun cannon of theirs, copying Texas A&M once again!

aginlakeway
AG
quote:
The _exas fight cheer come from copying the Aggies and our yells. Don't believe me, look it up on Wiki, I just put it there (see Randi two can play that game!

Wow. Just wow. Talk about hypocrisy ...

Hunnicutt wrote "Texas Fight" in response to the song used by their longtime rivals, Texas A&M University. One of the Aggie songs then was Farmers Fight, which consisted of the words "Farmers Fight" sung to Taps. Impressed by the song, Hunnicutt figured he would write "Texas Fight" also sung to Taps, but making the song more march-like and having "Texas" throughout instead of "Farmers." In a letter written in 1952 by Colonel Hunnicutt, he says "I wrote 'Texas Fight'... in an attempt to counteract the songs and yells of the Texas Aggies, which were not too complimentary to our Student Body and some of which tended to ridicule 'The Eyes of Texas'."
Madman
AG
quote:
quote:

Wow. Just wow. Talk about hypocrisy ...

Hunnicutt wrote "Texas Fight" in response to the song used by their longtime rivals, Texas A&M University. One of the Aggie songs then was Farmers Fight, which consisted of the words "Farmers Fight" sung to Taps. Impressed by the song, Hunnicutt figured he would write "Texas Fight" also sung to Taps, but making the song more march-like and having "Texas" throughout instead of "Farmers." In a letter written in 1952 by Colonel Hunnicutt, he says "I wrote 'Texas Fight'... in an attempt to counteract the songs and yells of the Texas Aggies, which were not too complimentary to our Student Body and some of which tended to ridicule 'The Eyes of Texas'."
Duke and Hunnicutt must be related.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
quote:
You're arguing with yourself to satisfy your pompous, self-serving ego.

sounds like a text book horn to me......
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
quote:
To my knowlege, Texas has no actual genuine, natural traditions. They've all been ripped off.
I think you're correct. Poor Texas can't even claim buttsex is their own original tradition. They ripped that off from the ancient world.
Wait, I think bleach bombing does count as an original tradition.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
It's the subsequent fairytale glorification of the incident that is questionable. You're arguing with yourself to satisfy your pompous, self-serving ego.
Who woulda thunk it?
I'm still on page, 4 but is this real life?

This is coming from a fan who believes his non-rival's success in the modern era can be blimped away as the "FedEx" years. Meanwhile, his school was hit was the same number of major infractions over the same time period.

This is coming from a fan who believes his school's place in the modern college football world is set by winning one national championship over the last 40 years and two conference championships over the last 20 years.

The only pride you could possibly have about your program stems from two periods. A 10 year period in the 1960's when you had a racist Okie head coach who took advantage of a time period with a lack of scholarship limitations and led his team to three national titles (one of which includes a bowl game loss), and a 10 year period when Mack Brown's success (yes that leper) coincided with the growth of the internet and ESPN's growth as a sports news goliath (this is why you have so many trashy, stupid fans and why you have the LHN).

Face it; you're the fan of a program that refuses to play a game/team when the cards aren't stacked in its favor, calls foul on others when its just as guilty, tries to eff over every school in its state/conference behind the scenes, and tries to convince everybody it's biggest rival is a school from Oklahoma.

wbt5845
AG
quote:
NoneGiven
AG
"There are other quotes where he states the $20 million first year SECN numbers. "

Of course he can't link to those because he is a liar with no integrity. Poor guy is gonna commit suicide when year 3 numbers exceed those estimates.
FILO505
AG
I really, completely, totally loathe the sips with every fiber of my being. But this guy is so far off the reservation that Tonto can't track him. He's legitimately both frightening and disturbed.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
"There are other quotes where he states the $20 million first year SECN numbers. "

Of course he can't link to those because he is a liar with no integrity. Poor guy is gonna commit suicide when year 3 numbers exceed those estimates.
The sad part is that few, if any, of the other posters on the shag bother to click his links and actually read the articles. They just blithely accept his links say what he says they do.

Can't do that here. I can testify first-hand to that. There's been a number of times I misread something and was corrected toot sweet here.
The Collective
AG
I read everything Clay Travis writes, because he is awesome and the greatest troll known to man, and I can't recall him ever saying that. I believe he expected the SECN to lose money the first year. Even he was shocked by the rumor of a distribution.
Smithjg
quote:
Well, that link leads to nothing except Stanford. Nice try; got anything else?...Probably not.
And if you had refutable, linkable evidence, I would think it would be appreciated on the Shag.
Try it.

http://www.sh****bevo.com/board/showthread.php/94931-Tell-me-about-Texas-A-amp-M/page372

here you go cow. This is a 100% fictional story "not a one of us" has ever heard before, not a one of us! He is making this garbage up for his minions to jerkoff to.

According to Duchess Randy.... "The dog died in January 1944. According to **** legend (here we go again), to thank the ****s for all their sacrifice to the nation's war effort (including the effort they hadn't expended seeing how the outcome was in no way decided and Hitler was still firmly in control of Europe), Dwight Eisenhower dropped his duties in Europe where he had just recently been named Supreme Allied Commander and rushed to College Station to bestow the rank of General of the Army upon the dead dog (which is interesting, seeing how at the time Eisenhower himself was wearing only four stars - you would think the ****s would have a better grasp of history when they made up their bogus story about the dog being given a military rank, but hey, we it's

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.