Only took 64 FTs to eek out a home W over a team starting Austin Rivers at PG

12,318 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Barry Kripke
Deputy Travis Junior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, Houston is ****ing awesome.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
Carrying the mantle for the great state of Texas
onceaggie
AG
How did the spares and mavs do tonite?

***got
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Clutch City.
staticdoor
AG
OP started a thread to mock the Rockets for a second round playoff win.

Holy ****
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:

Holy ****
Sure did. Clippers are missing a guy who's better than anybody on the Rockets and you still managed to lose homecourt (and if it wasn't for awful refs, would be on track for the sweep).

Anyway, good for the Rox I guess. I suppose some teams are happy to make it to the 2nd round once or twice every decade.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
quote:

Holy ****
Sure did. Clippers are missing a guy who's better than anybody on the Rockets and you still managed to lose homecourt (and if it wasn't for awful refs, would be on track for the sweep).

Anyway, good for the Rox I guess. I suppose some teams are happy to make it to the 2nd round once or twice every decade.
Most would call vicariously earned moral victories sad and pathetic.

I'm sure it's totally different here, though.
Busdriver99
AG
Nice win, Rockets! Great effort in this game.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Did Chris Paul come in 2nd in MVP voting you spooge addled peen-sheather?
permabull
AG
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Chris Paul is a flopping ***** and I don't like him, but he's almost as good a scorer as Harden, is a much, much better passer, doesn't turn the ball over like it's covered in grease (Harden learned the wrong lessons from Westbrook during his time up in OKC), and is so much better on defense it's laughable.

If you think Harden is better than Paul you're a ****ing moron.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Most would call vicariously earned moral victories sad and pathetic.

I'm sure it's totally different here, though.
Since Duncan joined the league, the Spurs have won 5 titles. In that same period, the Rockets have won TWO first round series. ****ing two. Not sure moral victories is the tact you wanna take.
Teslag
AG
Careful. They will accuse you of firing up the Delorean even the last Spurs title was won less than a year ago.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Careful. They will accuse you of firing up the Delorean even the last Spurs title was won less than a year ago.
That's exactly what it is when you are trying to talk **** to a team that is currently in the playoffs and just beat a team that beat your ass.

Feel free to bring up your Larry's on the next Larry dick measuring contest thread. This thread was started by a spurs fans to talk **** to Rockets fans for their team not winning by enough.

It's really sad.

And really pathetic.

Of course I'm trying to explain this to someone who is neglecting their children so they can revel in the vicariously obtained moral victories. I'm not sure if taking this particular route for me is wise. Leather tits has embraced sad and pathetic as a way of life.
NoneGiven
AG
This seems a tad like tsips mocking us for beating WVU because their starting quarterback was out.

Congrats on being like a sip that just had their **** pushed in by Arky. Definitely the time to talk ****.
Busdriver99
AG
The Rockets are playing without 2 starters

I'm sure Kevin McHale would like to have a PG who can play great defense as well as a PF who can rebound and score right now

So talking about injuries doesn't resonate, because every team deals with adversity
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Deputy, You've made it astonishingly clear that you've never picked up a basketball in you're life. Let the adults handle this series.
Teslag
AG
I shouldn't have expected Houston fans to know how championships work. They don't have a lot of experience with it.
UTex09
quote:
I shouldn't have expected Houston fans to know how championships work. They don't have a lot of experience with it.

7 hour downtime just enough to feed that annoying pissant baby, get a quick nap and fire the computer back up for another full day of ignoring the newborn and owning stupid Houston fans. Hell yeah mom get em
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
you are displaying chimp levels of stupidity. good ****ing lord.
Gregg Papivich
5 foot 6 inch Sloan is back ladies and genitalmen
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OP is a laughably poor troll-doll. Maybe 16?

Of course, what else are the losers going to do except be....losers?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Chris Paul is a flopping ***** and I don't like him, but he's almost as good a scorer as Harden, is a much, much better passer, doesn't turn the ball over like it's covered in grease (Harden learned the wrong lessons from Westbrook during his time up in OKC), and is so much better on defense it's laughable.

Harden averaged almost 50% more PPG this year than Paul. Basically interchangeable scorers.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Trying to hard to be like RAMF
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holy ****

Trying to hard to be like RAMF
I noticed you ***got.
David_Puddy
AG
Going from "this is my last post on this website" to 760 posts in a week and a half??? Holy f-ck!
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
Going from "this is my last post on this website" to 760 posts in a week and a half??? Holy f-ck!
Holy **** dude!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Spurs fan is having a very tough time. Pretty tough to watch. Their meltdown is Muy approved.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
Spurs fan is having a very tough time. Pretty tough to watch. Their meltdown is Muy approved.
it's pretty ****ing pathetic. you'd think with all of that championship talk they could keep it together. but, seriously what in the absolute **** does san mexico have going for it.
David_Puddy
AG
One of the top 5 most successful basketball franchises in history and a bunch of hot mexican ladies.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
calling it now...

if the rockets lose to the clips in less than 7 the spurs will be claiming moral victory

First round moral victories
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
100% guarantee a "some franchises care about the first round" from Lacy, and a "when's the parade?" from Muy.
Furlock Bones
AG
Bro you can't bang high school chicks anymore.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL; the Rockets own all of the real estate inside little ole deputy dogs cranium. Out of all of things going on in the world, the sports world, Aggie sports, etc. THE single MOST important thing in his life is how the Rockets are doing.

man, this is sip-like obsession with the SEC and ALL that is TAMU- which is duly noted by the way!
ebdb_bnb
A lot of butthurt from the OP in this thread.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.