Anyone want to guess where K19 is now?

3,498 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by marble rye
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't wait wait for the 100 page thread full of piss and vinegar on Sh-ggy

Wildmen03
AG
Neat.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Sumlin makes $5 million per year.

Mayweather could make 36 years worth of Sumlin's salary tonight. I don't think boxing is as dead as people were saying.
The Collective
HTownAg98
Name the next marquee boxing match The rematch doesn't count. I'll wait.
HeyMoe
AG
Charlie Strong went to the fight too. He's in Atlantic City wondering why the hell there isn't a bigger crowd.
StephenvilleAg77
Cool.
Bonfire1996
AG
I remember when Chuckie Strong said his interracial marriage was keeping him from getting a head coaching job. Kevin Sumlin was trying out UH visors while Chuckie was whining and crying. Poor guy. No one had the courage to tell him it wasn't his white wife that was keeping him from getting hired. It was his own incoherent ass. That and Urban Meyer telling the ADs that inquired that Greg Mattison was the real reason Florida was good on defense.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Coach Gary Coleman was busy texting congratulations to the Mayflower last night....
Bottlehead90
AG
No maroon tie

Just kidding
KDS is the boss
goodAg80
AG
quote:
I remember when Chuckie Strong said his interracial marriage was keeping him from getting a head coaching job. Kevin Sumlin was trying out UH visors while Chuckie was whining and crying. Poor guy. No one had the courage to tell him it wasn't his white wife that was keeping him from getting hired. It was his own incoherent ass. That and Urban Meyer telling the ADs that inquired that Greg Mattison was the real reason Florida was good on defense.
Sumlin's wife isn't white. She is blue.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Sumlins are black and blue? They look happy. Cobra doin work in Vegas!
HeyMoe
AG
Strong spent half the night marveling how young Marvin Hagler looked and how Roberto Duran looked more Oriental than he remembered him looking.
88jrt06
AG
Yes, OP.......but about your Spur-smack....
Take your medicine and stop deflecting!
marble rye
AG
I was at the fight on the same row! Watched Rumlin down 10 vodka and waters before this pic was taken. Why would any parent let their kid play for that alkie....wait, who won the fight? I missed it. /dumbass shag poster
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.