Anderson brothers commit

35,837 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Sip boards are weighing in:
quote:
Wickline is 0-for- in offers so far for the 2016 recruiting class. But here is what worries me even worse. Our offensive line STILL looked like crap in the spring game last week. That is AFTER Wickline has coached them through 15 spring practices in 2014, 30 pre-season practices last August, approximately 70 practices last Fall during the season, 10 bowl game practices, and 15 more Spring practices in the current year. At some point, you have to start wondering why our OL coach's unit isn't showing measurable improvement.
Ouch.
You mean they're unhappy with the job performance of an employee they're spending a ton of $ in legal fees for?
wbt5845
AG
quote:
Somewhat surprising bit of trivia: Unless you count Daylon Mack's re-commitment, the Andersons are the first players with offers from Charlie Strong to commit to A&M since the 2014 football season started.
Kyler Murray much?

Other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?
lb3
AG
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
You've raked in a two-star and two three-stars in a week. You're tearing it up.

Why aren't you taunting "three star Chollie?"

What record do you expect tan Fran and wickline to produce next season? What is a realistic goal since they're getting all the players they want and are more in tune with really coaching them up?
But....but...taking three star players means you can't recruit, right? Isn't that why you ridiculed "three star Chollie?"

It must be unsettling to see the only thing your coach appeared to do well fading from 4 and 5 stars to 2 and 3 stars.

But...but...tu didn't get 'em!

Nope, but the year is long. You have them committed. You don't know if Texas will do better. The Longhorns can hardly do any worse.

Of course you do have your five star OL giving his commit a 5 out of 10, so you got that going for you. Maybe that's why you snapped up the three stars-- preparing to replace your five star with six stars.

Shrewd!
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
Our three stars are better than your 5 stars. Your five stars are artificially inflated because you blow the rivals homo talent evaluators.

Mike Evans and Johnny Manziel were three stars, and they were better than any Longhorn you've had on the field since Earl Campbell
Maroon Dawn
AG
Kyler says "hi"
Tom Doniphon
You posted a lot of sh-t without an answer to my simple question so I'll dumb it down and ask again... What are your expectations for the horns this fall?
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:
quote:

What record do you expect tan Fran and wickline to produce next season? What is a realistic goal since they're getting all the players they want and are more in tune with really coaching them up?
But....but...taking three star players means you can't recruit, right? Isn't that why you ridiculed "three star Chollie?"

It must be unsettling to see the only thing your coach appeared to do well fading from 4 and 5 stars to 2 and 3 stars.

Nope, but the year is long. You have them committed. You don't know if Texas will do better. The Longhorns can hardly do any worse.

Of course you do have your five star OL giving his commit a 5 out of 10, so you got that going for you. Maybe that's why you snapped up the three stars-- preparing to replace your five star with six stars.

Shrewd!
We have SEC-ready OL stacked up like cord wood on our roster, and we also have an embarrassment of riches in the development pipeline. That's what a real program does. Meanwhile, no one, not even 2 and 3 stars, want to play for that train wreck you call a coaching staff. Charles, WIckline and crew are literally repellant to young talent. Everyone in the country is laughing at you right now, especially 17 and 18 year old OL prospects.
Tom Doniphon
And which is a more accurate description for these recruits? This:
quote:
I'll tell you what, the more I watch of this kid, the more I think he might actually be the No.3 tackle prospect in the state. An incredibly bright kid that absolutely gets after it on the football field. There's an urgency that he plays with that is very hard to teach and my guess is that his opponents are glad when he's beyond them on the schedule.

Or this:
quote:
taking three star players means you can't recruit, right? Isn't that why you ridiculed "three star Chollie?"

David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shrewd!

This mouth breather sure is taking YET ANOTHER head to head pretty hard. You need to worry about keeping pace with Baylor and TCU before you worry about starting to recruit with us.
Mookie
AG
They didn't like iCharlie referring to them as "my man" and "my other man"
TheDoctor
AG
Bama, Baylor, and A&M have taken OLs from the state of Texas for the '16 class with sip offers. Sips have gone 0-fer. But yeah, having no OL commits from the state of Texas is better than A&M having 2 3 stars with sip offers.
TheDoctor
AG
We ridicule 3 star Charlie when he takes a 3 star in a position while A&M took the 4 and 5 star for the position. A&M has two 3 star commits, sips have 0. That's the difference. Keep up.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
You mean to tell me that these dudes were on the way home from visiting mighty texas and called the Cobra and said we in? Classic.
They most likely received sage and candid advice from several of the current prisoners aboard that sinking ship. Of course, they also had the opportunity to tour their facilities.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
quote:
I wonder what happened during their visit in Austin that got them to commit to A&M on their way home ?? Whatever it was must have ****ed them off. Chollie forgot their names ???
hey we guys to football left then right. Workout, snake pit and discipline. Don't want to play no one because we got to get ourselves right and that beginnings you with. we trying to uptempo and that guy he run it pretty good so come join us, you in this family?

Uh, coach. We are leaving.

Yo Sumlin, let's shut this down.

YeeesssSir.
CashMcMog
AG
I wonder if Charlie only gave them one cookie cake and told them to split it...
Gramercy Riffs
AG
The bit about being the first players since the 2014 season started may be true (Kyler doesn't count because he never decommitted). At any rate, it's a ridiculous comment at best and moving the goalposts yet again at worst since a dozen kids with Strong offers chose A&M before the season started. Lame.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shrewd!

Somebody is upset. You should cut your wrist and swallow the razor blade.
GAC06
AG
Making fun of us for taking three star players doesn't make much sense when they hold offers from Strong and commit on the drive home from a visit to Austin.
RVHorn
quote:
You posted a lot of sh-t without an answer to my simple question so I'll dumb it down and ask again... What are your expectations for the horns this fall?
You avoided my observation and tried to deflect with speculation about the future seasons. You want to change the subject of the absurdity of you ridiculing Texas' recruiting as you rake in 2 and 3 stars. How do you feel about that?

I've stated my feelings about next season on other threads where it was related to the topic.

I don't believe you shot Liberty Valance. You're not quick enough.
HoldMyBeer
AG
quote:
"The Longhorns can hardly do any worse. "
This seems to be a popular sentiment in Austin lately.
Gig'em!
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shrewd!
We have SEC-ready OL stacked up like cord wood on our roster, and we also have an embarrassment of riches in the development pipeline. That's what a real program does. Meanwhile, no one, not even 2 and 3 stars, want to play for that train wreck you call a coaching staff. Charles, WIckline and crew are literally repellant to young talent. Everyone in the country is laughing at you right now, especially 17 and 18 year old OL prospects.
Silly me, I forgot about how effectively you pushed around Alabama last year.

Your OL situation is deteriorating as Sherman's hand picked guys leave.
RVHorn
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
to Major League Baseball.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
You avoided my observation and tried to deflect with speculation about the future seasons. You want to change the subject of the absurdity of you ridiculing Texas' recruiting as you rake in 2 and 3 stars. How do you feel about that?

I've stated my feelings about next season on other threads where it was related to the topic.

I don't believe you shot Liberty Valance. You're not quick enough.
Your coaches wanted them. We have them verbally committed
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shrewd!

This mouth breather sure is taking YET ANOTHER head to head pretty hard. You need to worry about keeping pace with Baylor and TCU before you worry about starting to recruit with us.
Oh my! Surrender accepted.
sarancher
RVHorn
quote:
Making fun of us for taking three star players doesn't make much sense when they hold offers from Strong and commit on the drive home from a visit to Austin.
I'm making fun of you for making fun of Strong for doing what Sumlin has just done. Or was "three star Chollie" a compliment?

While your sinking in the SEC you can still crow about the twin three stars you got with Texas offers.

Thanks for proving that all you really care about is your scorecard with Texas. You usually fail at keeping it with any semblance of accuracy, but it's all you've ever really had.
PCC_80
AG
quote:
quote:

Oh I bet they can. Just get your popcorn, sit back and give them a chance. Chollie and crew will amaze us all.

This season is going to be so much fun to watch, except if you are a sip, then not so much.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
This seems to be a popular sentiment in Austin lately.
Gig'em!
Touche.
StephenvilleAg77
Dang, RVhorn is really starting to lose it. Buck up, lil bro'. Your coach can always fly to the state of Florida and recruit some OL from there.
APHIS AG
quote:
While your sinking in the SEC you can still crow about the twin three stars you got with Texas offers.

You can only hope we sink while we know that t.u. WILL be at the bottom of the BDF this fall.

Your joke of a program just keeps on giving!!!
Tom Doniphon
quote:
You want to change the subject of the absurdity of you ridiculing Texas' recruiting as you rake in 2 and 3 stars. How do you feel about that?

I feel like we've won 28 games (including beating the NC team and BDF champs), had a top 5 finish, a Heisman trophy, won 3 bowl games and gained facilities that are second to none the last 3 years with Sumlin at the helm... I think I'll trust that track record over the sh-t show in Austin.
Brazos Born
Mineola, huh. Any chance theycould bring Kacey Musgraves with them?
GAC06
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm making fun of you for making fun of Strong for doing what Sumlin has just done. Or was "three star Chollie" a compliment?

Thanks for proving that all you really care about is your scorecard with Texas. You usually fail at keeping it with any semblance of accuracy, but it's all you've ever really had.

You seem unhinged, dude. Most of our recruits have offers from your t-shirt school. This is nothing new. They would rather come to A&M to compete against top talent than walk into the dumpster fire that is longhorn football. Sorry that gets your panties twisted.
aTm2004
AG
The shag appears to be down.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.