How do I date a girl that's sip

8,959 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by PPlayboy87
Tyrone_The_Tuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a girl that I like a lot and want to ask out, but how do I get passed such a huge character flaw?
AggieBand2004
AG
Just remember that everyone has made mistakes...

...but that doesn't mean you have to willingly make one, yourself. Hit it/quit it.
SlackerAg
AG
HECUBUS
AG
Maybe her parents live in Austin and they were just saving money. I know a lot of those parents. if she's from a private school in Houston, run for your life.
aginlakeway
AG
You can't find ANY other women to date???
sawemoff2010
AG
Post a picture and I'll let you know if it's worth it...
APHIS AG
Their are actually two types that attend the "University of Texas" and I have met both. "Type A" is of course that obnoxious thing we call a sip which unfortunately populates the majority in that cesspool. Then their is "Type B". This individual, even though attends t.u. is not a sip, but an individual that just wants an education, has not bought into the delusion that the majority have bought into and can have a meaningful discussion without screaming "hook-em".

Now, to determine which one she is, just ask her who t.u. will be playing in football in their opener. If she says I do not know or don't care, you have found a keeper. If she answers and then begins to predict their 14-0 undefeated season next year, and starts ranting about "t.u. Strong", run, don't walk, run.
AgsinGA
AG
Dated a sip for 5 years and she had an affair that ended the relationship. Stay far away.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
The real question is whether her dad is rich but detached. If yes to both, she can probably hook you up with a cushy gig at his company and she probably ****s like a paint shaker.
aTm2004
AG
The obvious answer is to dress like a woman.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Bet she is asking herself the same question....
SigAg6
AG
Hit it and forget it
PyriteAg
AG
Great thread.

As always.
musicman55
AG
Make sure your shots are up to date....
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Where does she fall on the hot crazy scale?

She's at least an 8 on crazy if she's a sip. She'd have to be very hot to make it worth it.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
The real question is whether her dad is rich but detached. If yes to both, she can probably hook you up with a cushy gig at his company and she probably ****s like a paint shaker.
Wildmen03
AG
Get her to shave her back and wash the patchouli oil out of her hair would be a start.
David_Puddy
AG
Ask the General Board
pb488
AG
post a pic and we'll tell you ***got
Deadwood
AG
Did you meet this chick at an Austin Whataburger?
Potcake
AG
quote:
she probably ****s like a paint shaker.

Intriguing.
Ag MD 84
AG
Asked my sip Wife who tu opens against and her answer was "how the hell do I know?' Guess she's a keeper.
permabull
AG
Red McCombs
You get your roommate/wide receiver to help you lure her into a room on the river walk and you don't take no for an answer.
Ag MD 84
AG
? "Crazy-Hot Matrix" score?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
There is a girl that I like a lot and want to ask out, but how do I get passed such a huge character flaw?

you already like her "a lot" and haven't even gone out yet?

Sounds like you have put her on a pedestal and she will have you whipped and/or never live up to the lofty expectations you have about her in your mind. Next time you like a women "a little" ask her out right away and go on dates to see if you like her "a lot". I would be willing to bet you guys are already in the friends zone so the original question is a moot point.

If you put a woman on the pedestal, she'll have no choice but to look down on you.
Mathguy64
AG
Do what the rest of the sips do. Get a buddy to stand in the corner and video tape it.
Cedar Bayou Ag
AG
How bout you quit being such a poon and be a man.. I married a grad school sip.
Muy
AG
quote:
Dated a sip for 5 years and she had an affair that ended the relationship. Stay far away.

Is it called an "affair" if you're just dating?
To the OP, just assume she has the same issue with you character flaws and you'll do fine.
SQXVI
AG
quote:
quote:

Is it called an "affair" if you're just dating?

No, no its definitely not.
Potcake
AG
quote:
To the OP, just assume she has the same issue with you character flaws and you'll do fine.

You're a touchy little fella, aren't you?
Madman
AG
Girls make made decisions all the time. Now its your time to be her next bad decision.
BillYeoman
Ask her about "The Glory Days" of horn football when they played UH during the Pardee years. If she retorts with anger...dump her...she most likely has "daddy issues."
Deadwood
AG
Man I wish we had hired Pardee when Jackie left. Dude simply won at every level, period. Huge mistake at the time.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.