Strong breaks it down like only he can

9,721 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggiehawg
El Nino in Londontown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
"We want an explosive team," Strong said. "We didn't create the big plays. You look at some of our games, you look at the low score, but you'll have to score and but you have generate points. It's all about taking what you have and using it to your advantage and seeing that you can be successful doing it."
Rocco S
You going to sign back up on 247?
Credible Source
AG
Jesus what a moron. We football, getter better at and make wins sometimes I think. Work hard. Be offense and become together with defense.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:

I think I'm done. Tired of the negativity. Plus, according to hamm I'm a sociopath. Probably gonna check myself into a facility.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Plus, according to hamm I'm a sociopath. Probably gonna check myself into a facility.
Hamm called YOU a sociopath??

I know he's had a rough time of it lately, but you've never struck me that way. Maybe my BSC radar needs tuning?? No, don't think so.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Well. He didn't say anything that was really .... wrong?
Clown Question
quote:
I think I'm done. Tired of the negativity. Plus, according to hamm I'm a sociopath. Probably gonna check myself into a facility.
What is up with that site (and it is not just hamm)? It is the most negative Aggie site I have ever seen. I know this site can pump the sunshine but that site is full of sewage pumpers and self loathing Aggies.
threemeat
horn fans have bought in, why don't the players?
ClickClack
AG
Charlie Strong drinking game:

Drink every time he says "you look".
Potcake
AG
I have the Rosetta Stone Spanish and French courses, do they have a Chuck Strong version yet?
Nuke_Ag05
AG
What the **** does that even mean? Even you pathetic t shirt sips that troll here can't defend that.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
quote:
Plus, according to hamm I'm a sociopath. Probably gonna check myself into a facility.
Hamm called YOU a sociopath??

I know he's had a rough time of it lately, but you've never struck me that way. Maybe my BSC radar needs tuning?? No, don't think so.

Yeah. Emailed it to me. I have my issues for sure but I don't think I'm a sociopath.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
quote:
What is up with that site (and it is not just hamm)? It is the most negative Aggie site I have ever seen. I know this site can pump the sunshine but that site is full of sewage pumpers and self loathing Aggies.

They can twist anything into a negative. It's really quite impressive. Sucks for Hamm. Sites never gonna grow. Can't imagine anybody sticking around for the long haul, unless there are bunch of miserable Aggies out there looking for a message board.
pb488
AG
all I think about when I read transcripts of strong's press conferences and speeches are this [] dude's videos. if only we could get cuppy or one of the photoshoppers to put in strong's speeches with the musical cuts and pics of horn fans, it would be glorious.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:
People who pay to receive 3rd and 4th hand information tend to be a little cranky.
The Collective
AG
Strong still looking for that guy who can take a 5 yard pass and turn it into an 80 yard touchdown
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Jesus what a moron. We football, getter better at and make wins sometimes I think. Work hard. Be offense and become together with defense.

And then you look at the players....
SlackerAg
AG
His only run game is run-on sentences.
Homesick Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm a member of all three sites and have to agree that the numbers site is the most negative of the three, which has really moved that way since Tarp moved from Rivals and took many of the negative nannies with him!
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
What the **** does that even mean? Even you pathetic t shirt sips that troll here can't defend that.

Every thread I've seen posted that just quotes Charlie as the OP has done here is completely devoid of horn fans.

they don't even try to float a blimp. This is the most telling that they dont truly TRust in Charlie
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
Strong still looking for that guy who can take a 5 yard pass and turn it into an 80 yard touchdown

So is Colt McCoy in the nfl. He just can't find that special receiver to make him look good like Shipley did
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

So is Colt McCoy in the nfl. He just can't find that special receiver to make him look good like Shipley did

I'm not entirely 100% sure on this, but I think they were roommates in college and hunted together.
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not entirely 100% sure on this, but I think they were roommates in college and hunted together.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of their dads.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
quote:

They were sexual partners, not sure about the hunting and fishing though.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm a member of all three sites and have to agree that the numbers site is the most negative of the three, which has really moved that way since Tarp moved from Rivals and took many of the negative nannies with him!
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:

you should ask Hamm if he would consider is foray on the GB at this very website sociopath like back in the 2007-2008 era. tmhaggie07
d78230
AG
Can someone interpret what he said??

Tangential thoughts, run on sentences....can someone teach him 3rd grade language skills. Get the man a language app.

Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
quote:

Yea, I used to love Tarp but noticed he is so damn negative all the time. I get it: the A&M football team has work to do at multiple positions, but sh** reading his articles you would think A&M is in Vanderbilt's position.
Science Denier
AG
quote:
Can someone interpret what he said??
1. sips sucked last year
2. sips won't suck next year because they will make huge plays
3. Scoring points is important

That's what I got out of it.
Wildmen03
AG
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Rough Translation:
"We want to be like A&M. Last year we weren't like A&M. In our games last year we scored less than A&M. You need to score more like A&M. It's all about taking what you have, and using it like A&M. And seeing that you can be successful at being more like A&M."
Clown Question
quote:
I'm a member of all three sites and have to agree that the numbers site is the most negative of the three, which has really moved that way since
Tarp moved from Rivals and took many of the negative nannies with him!

Tarp and Little are the worst. I do not even get what Little's job is there. Is he a mod, Tarp's toadie, or some professional troll? He comes across as some Harvard (I still don't quite get his relationship to A&M) know it all, who is just as frequently wrong as he is right (if not a lot more wrong).

I have a problem with the way Hamm does things but I could see his draw. But I cannot imagine anyone wanting to pay to deal with guys like Tarp and Little.

Tarp's article on the coaching search that said Sumlin was clown and had been played by Les and Chavis was the worst.
The Collective
AG
quote:

you should ask Hamm if he would consider is foray on the GB at this very website sociopath like back in the 2007-2008 era. tmhaggie07

Has Hamm left more profanity-laced voice messages for any Texags staff members recently? That dude is completely stable.
Jock 07
AG
Is he the one who couldn't make it 30 seconds?
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Called me a ***** in an email the other night. Insecure little ****.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.