You know this pic makes sips heads explode everywhere

6,688 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by budwiser
Bonfire1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

THE BRO CLUB

These grape vape taking, black-jack table dwelling, fat ass rum swilling, goofy Vince Vaughn looking, haven't won a damn thing, no talent ass clowns own recruiting in this State. These are the guys who are keeping God sent Charlie from his rightful place atop the mountaintop of five core value heaven. Why can't the BCS winning coach break through against these guys. These Freaking guys who ooze booze, aren't father figures, hell two of them aren't even old enough to be fathers. What are these dumbass inner city kids and their mommas thinking sending their boys to this sure fire racist frat house that is undoubtedly just like the OU SAE chapter?

The funniest part of this whole ordeal is that when Charlie starts 3-4 this fall, the argument will not be that The Bro Club is outrecruiting Charlie....again....nay, it will be that The Bro Club fell into all this talent because the Texas players suck. Yep, you heard it here first. Last year, Mack was under the bus. This year, it will be the veteran players under the bus. Go ahead and start feeling bad for players like Dalton Santos and other defensive veterans who will be drawing the hard core ire of the ruthless sip fanbase. Going all in with Charlie is going to hurt these kids who were recruited before his time. IT will be hilarious when Ketch jumps into the fray attacking the kids who didn't live up to the hype he created.
proudaggie02
AG
quote:
The funniest part of this whole ordeal is that when Charlie starts 3-4 this fall, the argument will not be that The Bro Club is outrecruiting Charlie....again....nay, it will be that The Bro Club fell into all this talent because the Texas players suck.
I think 3-4 is their best case scenario. ND, TCU, and OU are definite losses. KSU is very likely a loss. OSU and Cal are tossups, and who'd be surprised if Rice beat Texas. I think 2-5 is the most likely scenario.
RDV-1992
FYI it was the SAE chapter at OU. Not the Sig Ep chapter. Otherwise you would get a blue star.
OK. Got it.
Bonfire1996
AG
quote:
FYI it was the SAE chapter at OU. Not the Sig Ep chapter. Otherwise you would get a blue star.
Editing.
J.P. 03
AG
In all fairness, some of us started feeling bad for Dalton Santos long before Spring practice started.
G1
Ok. I'll bite. It's Sumlin and ??. Have no idea who the other two clowns are.
jja79
AG
WR coach Aaron Moorhead in the center. The clown is OC Jake Spavital.
AgEng06
AG
Spav's face is so damn punchable.
Paradise Ag
AG
quote:
Can I suggest counseling?
RVHorn
My head almost exploded trying to figure out who two out of three of those guys are.

I doubt many Longhorns care who they are, but enjoy your little wet dream while you can.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:
I had to watch his smug grin on the sidelines while he "coordinated" our offense last season. I think the disdain is warranted...
Hood
AG
Those dudes have never coached a game where the offensive yards totaled 59...

Against the worst team in the SECw.
Paradise Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I had to watch his smug grin on the sidelines while he "coordinated" our offense last season. I think the disdain is warranted...
You're right. The problem with our football team the last couple of years has been our offense.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
My head almost exploded trying to figure out who two out of three of those guys are.

I doubt many Longhorns care who they are, but enjoy your little wet dream while you can.

While we can? What do you think's going to happen-Strong proving he's better?
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You're right. The problem with our football team the last couple of years has been our offense.

Not sure why you've chosen to nitpick here. Point is, I think he has a punchable face. That's it.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
grape vape taking

I lol'd right there
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not sure why you've chosen to nitpick here. Point is, I think he has a punchable face. That's it.

I agree. While we're at it, can we kick him in the nuts as well?
Teslag
AG
quote:

Yet here you are....
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
The top offensive talent from around the state and nation know who they are. I don't really care what the trailer trash t-shirts are aware of.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:

Yet here you are....
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
The top offensive talent from around the state and nation know who they are. I don't really care what the trailer trash t-shirts are aware of.
The Collective
AG
I just want Coach Moorehead to say, "you motorboating son of bi*ch" just once. Is that too much to ask?
88jrt06
AG
quote:

Admit it. TexAgs pays you to entertain us. C'mon.
C'mon. Jig's up.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

Yet here you are....
Yes, turtledove.
marble rye
AG
quote:

I'm sure there were ZERO posts on the shag about one of them partying it up with cigars, JUST LIKE RUMLIN...was there.
LOYAL AG
AG
quote:
IT will be hilarious when Ketch jumps into the fray attacking the kids who didn't live up to the hype he created.
C'mon, man! You KNOW Ketch ain't jumping into ****. he might ROLL into the fray. Might even stumble into it. But he sure as hell and JUMPING into anything. Ketch can't jump in his own shoes.
Muy
AG
He grows up and he grows up and he grows up!
aggieduke
AG
What is the source of "rumlin"? If I remember correctly wasn't it some horn fan claiming to see Sumlin drunk in California? Is there more to it?

I'm sure the story is credible.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
What is the source of "rumlin"? If I remember correctly wasn't it some horn fan claiming to see Sumlin drunk in California? Is there more to it?

It was supposedly in Houston. And he was drinking vodka tonics, but "vodka" doesn't rhyme with "Sumlin" so the sips decided it was rum--hence "Rumlin."
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:

ND fan who posted on the shag iirc, so yeah, a sip desperate for attention and approval.
aggieduke
AG
So...some ND fan saw Sumlin drinking vodka or maybe rum in maybe Cali or maybe Houston. Then posted this on the Shag.

Sounds credible.

Rumlin it is!
budwiser
Yeah I don't get it but I like it. Makes me laugh. I would never seek out a teasip forum but you constantly seek out Aggies to hang out with.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.