Sunday Night Football Lesson

11,472 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by waitwhat?
13 0 Branding Iron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought dallast was going to be pimping a moral victory over their brief second half lead, but they ended up coming from ahead to squeek out a game against the last place NFC LEast team.

Congrats. And thanks to all my metrosexual b tches who jumped into the boat thinking I give two sheets who wins NFC LEast games. You f@gg0ts are adorable.
GAC06
AG
Ok now we can think about Houston. Did they win today?
TheCougarHunter
AG
quote:
poor cowgirls
What a dumbass
Muy
AG
I tried to change the subject to help him, but noooo.
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:

Congrats. And thanks to all my metrosexual b tches who jumped into the boat thinking I give two sheets who wins NFC LEast games. You f@gg0ts are adorable.

You claiming to not care who wins when Dallas is playing is beyond laughable.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Texans are 1 - 3 against the "NFC Least", including losses to both these two teams.
Muy
AG
quote:
I thought dallast was going to be pimping a moral victory over their brief second half lead, but they ended up coming from ahead to squeek out a game against the last place NFC LEast team.

Breaks down the game then says he doesn't care.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Pointing and laughing at Homoplex pinheads who pound their chests after beating last place NFC LEast teams is a hobby of mine.
GAC06
AG
Serious question: Branding Iron, Boyd, or Reid McKensie(sock)

Who is more consistently dead ass wrong?
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Texans are 1 - 3 against the "NFC Least", including losses to both these two teams.

What a pos "professional franchise"
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Although I guess the last time the Gals played a last place NFC LEast team they LOST to Cart McCry, so I guess the euphoria is to be expected.
Muy
AG
quote:
Pointing and laughing at Homoplex pinheads who pound their chests after beating last place NFC LEast teams is a hobby of mine.

Yet you started this thread in the first half when Dallast was losing. Weird how you pick up a shovel and willingly slam it into your face like this.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Yes melty, watching dallast struggle with a last place NFC LEast team in the ONLY football game on television really counts as "caring".
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Berry wine cooler drinking Houston fans not having a good day.
GAC06
AG
Poor always dead ass wrong brandi. Maybe ask someone else before trying to form an opinion about football.
AgBQ07
AG
quote:
Muy
AG
Just stop, Brandy, I really do want to see you turn around this lifetime of being dead-ass wrong so often.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
Serious question: Branding Iron, Boyd, or Reid McKensie(sock)

Who is more consistently dead ass wrong?
Katz05
quote:

i really wanted all the attention, but now i don't want any attention. Your a ****ing ***ot u *****
Dr. Abbott, DDS
digging tunnels
AG
Can Brandi jinx the criminoles this weekend please?
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Only a Houston fan would talk 5hit about a team that has a better record than you and also beat you. Houston sports fans are the most delusional on the planet...are seriously on par with Baylor sports fan...
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Brandi prematurely ran his cock sucker and it blew up in his stupid face? Death, Taxes, and Brandi being dead ass wrong are the only things you can count on.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
quote:

i really wanted all the attention, but now i don't want any attention. Your a ****ing ***ot u *****

Woah...someone got charged up like Mac.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Yes melty, watching dallast struggle with a last place NFC LEast team in the ONLY football game on television really counts as "caring".

So. ****ing. Stupid. Btw, how many playoff teams will the afc south have? Looks like the NFC LEast wins yet another point against stupid ass BI
Aggball2010
AG
quote:

TAZ99
AG
Gotta question the Cowboy's schedule at this point. I mean 8-3 is good, but 4 games against the AFC South (3 easy wins so far) hardly seems fair to the rest of the NFC.
waitwhat?
I love how Brandi tries so hard to convince everyone that the only win that means anything that The Boys have is the one against the Texannes.

Just for good measure:

quote:
Happy days are here again for the NFL's network television partners. They gambled correctly in again saturating their
national broadcasts with Cowboys games. There is nothing like a winning
Cowboys team to pump ratings.

quote:
Last Sunday's "America's Game," a thrashing of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks was the primary attraction in the
3:25 p.m. time slot that attracted 30 million viewers. It was the most
watched NFL regular-season time slot on Fox since 1995.
You know who
played in that game on Nov. 12, 1995? The Cowboys and San Francisco
49ers. The Cowboys lost by 18 points but went on to win their last Super
Bowl.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20141017-winning-cowboys-team-is-a-ratings-dream-for-nfl-s-network-tv-partners.ece

Poooooooor irrelevant Texannes.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
Good Lord Brandi is one stupid *****
fistofsouth
quote:

Do you always start threads about subjects you don't care about? Might want to see a therapist.
fistofsouth
quote:
Gotta question the Cowboy's schedule at this point. I mean 8-3 is good, but 4 games against the AFC South (3 easy wins so far) hardly seems fair to the rest of the NFC.
Sure I guess we're forgetting the other 8 games the Cowboys have played? They have played against all 4 NFC West teams. They have also played 3 of the 4 teams in the titanic AFC South. I mean we all know that's the best division in football right?
45-70Ag
AG
Damn Brandi. Too bad that doctor botched your abortion.
Sea Gull
AG
It's adorable how Texans fans have to try and create a rivalry with the Cowboys because no one gives one **** about the Texans. If they fell off the face of the Earth, I don't think anybody would notice or care. They are kind of like a Central African country that no one in the world cares about.
91_Aggie
AG
Brandi's level of Not-Caring about the Cowboys is about the same as longhorn fans not caring about the Aggies.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Aside from the Gals first half football lesson from the AFC's worst team and speaking of Central African countries what's new in the Ebolaplex? What's the latest infectious disease released into the locals by gross malpractice?

Daddy Houston's medical community laughs at you, too.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.