6-6 sure seems to have them excited, despite

12,017 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by GregZeppelin
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Check the head to head recruiting dip****. Sumlin is face ****ing Strong right. And speaking of mack, strong is going to have a worse record with macks players than mack did. That's what happens when you're forced to take your 8th choice.
BigLarry
quote:
Finished #5 and #18 in the nation with 2 bowl wins and an average of 10 wins when idiots like you predicted we'd get crushed, all while racking up a Heisman, numerous All Americans, SEC Coach of the Year, top 10 recruiting classes and a $450 million stadium renovation. Compared to you sips we reached mount Olympus.

yea a 450 million dollar stadium that was half empty on the new edition against Mizzou..

Yea we ALL saw that backside when Mizzou missed the field goal.. empty..

butbutbut ags don't ever leave early or miss out on ag football... unless it's the ole miss game and half the back endzone is seen filing out early 4th qtr..

keep contradicting yourselves..

#5.. agin, 2012 was it for you guys.. last year you went 8-5 and barely beat duke.. you got that ranking because of JFF..

Rumlin is brady Hoke.. Great his first season and got worse every year.. he is trending that direction, you aren't trending upwards.. 10-2, 8-5, 7-6... backwards...

Have fun ags.. we love your tears.. they taste so delish..

win a title and come talk about being "daddy".. and no, no one cares about 1939.. how embarrassing was that? to even have to talk about how you won a title back in 1939 Berlin.. did they roll out the coffins of the ags for the ceremony? lol...
WHOOP!'91
AG
Seems like t.u. is stacked with 4 and 5 star upper classmen this year and are still 6 - 5, even with a Big 12 schedule.

They want to play us this year after ducking us the past two, and they will go back to ducking us next year when their talent is gone and ours is a little more mature and deep.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Yea we ALL saw that backside when Mizzou missed the field goal.. empty..

butbutbut ags don't ever leave early or miss out on ag football... unless it's the ole miss game and half the back endzone is seen filing out early 4th qtr..
You gonna pick up some tickets for the TCU game off of LivingSocial.com?
Muy
AG
So tu's #3 class in 2012 was judged in 2013? Awesome!
Teslag
AG
This guy is pissed. I would be too if Baylor owned my ****ty team.
GAC06
AG
quote:
uhh yea a cotton bowl win is great, but what else?

When is your last bowl win?

quote:
when ags talk to me they say "oh that season series is lopsided because of everything before 1980"

so I stated from 1994, the lst 20 years that is the most relevant..

Sure you did.

quote:
what have you done since 2012? barely beat duke? beat auburn? did y'all go make another t-shirt for that??

What has Texas done since 2009? Oh yeah. Nothing.

quote:
I mean "beatdown" in bama was classic.. 29-24 is a "beatdown" haha.. no 59-0 is a beatdown..

Is 41-7 at home to a mid major a beat down?

quote:
IS the new ag excuse "but but secsecsec" when you lose? it used to be "them sips are cheaters"..

What is your excuse for having such a ****ty program?

quote:
INDIANA beat mizzou! haha.. you guys can't even accept that you are terrible..

Should I point out all the mid majors that beat BYU?

quote:
both teams suck right now.. I like Texas direction because of what strongs foundation is..

You were supposed to win nine games this year. You will be lucky to win seven. We were expected to win 6-7, and that's about where we are. Last year Mack won eight games, but Strong winning less is an improvement? How do you think he will do with Mack's seniors gone and a mediocre recruiting class replacing them next year? Is that another sign of improvement?

There is so much more to point out, but your arguments and mastery of the english language clearly show that it would be lost on you.
NoneGiven
AG
Minutes before kickoff against WVU

Muy
AG
Direction = Our opponents have gotten easier.

If the sips played Auburn, Mizzou, Bama, Ole Miss and MSU 5 out of the last 6 games, they wouldn't like their direction.

Idiots.
RoadGunner
students are always the last to show up. do you even UT football bro?
GAC06
AG
quote:
Oh yeah, obviously 60,000 students are waiting outside in that picture
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Why did the upper deck remain empty? Long walk from the Concordia campus?
Rocco S
Big***gotLarry

Are you aware your tshirt team has all of 2 seasons in the last 18 where they actually "won something"

Stupid mother ****er

We run this state

We are getting Malik

You're baylor's bytch

Know your role, little brother

Poor tsips
Dobre casy
AG
A&M owns some major real estate in that idiot's dome. You know you're on the losing end when your keyboard spews diarrhea like that!

Big Larry's sausage fingers are probably sweating just reading these posts.
Rocco S
Our 2012 season eclipses over 90% of tu's seasons all time

It's cute to see them try to discount it
David_Puddy
AG
WTF does Rumlin mean? That supposed to be some sort of insult?
Teslag
AG
Apparently sumlin got drunk once.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Why do these guys keep bringing up Duke? Duke was ranked higher than texas and they would have had their way with our little brother. I guess they forget that we won that game. It's not like we lost to baylol or something pitiful and humiliating like that.
WHOOP!'91
AG
In that case, what should we call Garrido? That dude got drunk once back in 1978 and hasn't let the buzz stop since.
RoadGunner
quote:
quote:
Why did the upper deck remain empty? Long walk from the Concordia campus?

same reason why Kyle Field has had ****ty attendacne the last few weeks - neither of us are that good
Rocco S
Kyle Field has had over 100k tickets sold every home game this year
RoadGunner
quote:

but the stands were so empty against ULM and MIzzou
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

but our bank account isn't.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:

It was in the 40s and raining, you noodle armed Concordia dildo
Rocco S
quote:
quote:

So?

Your tshirt schools stands were empty when the Mormons and Baptists were putting on their annual humiliation of "your" team.
Muy
AG
quote:
but the stands were so empty against ULM and Mizzou

I was at the game, and the stands weren't that empty against Mizzou, especially considering the weather. sips would have had 60% of our attendance that night.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:

sip fans discussing their suckass homegame attendance at DkkkR stadium
leftcoastaggie
AG
quote:
Attendance depends completely on whether we are competitive that particular year. If Texas was sitting at 11-0 it would be overflowing. With a team sitting at .500, 90,000+ is really good.

Funniest quote on that thread. If there are 90,000+ in attendance for the tcu game, I'll eat my balls with an oyster fork.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
Attendance depends completely on whether we are competitive that particular year. If Texas was sitting at 11-0 it would be overflowing. With a team sitting at .500, 90,000+ is really good.

Funniest quote on that thread. If there are 90,000+ in attendance for the tcu game, I'll eat my balls with an oyster fork.

An oyster fork?
Rocco S
quote:
You'd know this from your time as a student there.

oh wait

no you wouldn't
Muy
AG
Shrimp cocktail fork?
BOOM15
AG
quote:
quote:
A Cotton Bowl 2 years ago is of no import, but regular season games 20 years ago are. OK, got it.

uhh yea a cotton bowl win is great, but what else?

when ags talk to me they say "oh that season series is lopsided because of everything before 1980"

so I stated from 1994, the lst 20 years that is the most relevant..

Would you want to just focus on the last 10? I can, still won't change anything that we dominate you..

that is real tradition, not swaying, whooping, and twitter stalking recruits..

what have you done since 2012? barely beat duke? beat auburn? did y'all go make another t-shirt for that??

I mean "beatdown" in bama was classic.. 29-24 is a "beatdown" haha.. no 59-0 is a beatdown..

IS the new ag excuse "but but secsecsec" when you lose? it used to be "them sips are cheaters"..

INDIANA beat mizzou! haha.. you guys can't even accept that you are terrible..

Texas has 5 lineman with a combined start of like 6 games each, with a qb that wasn't expected to play

we have as many excuses as you guys do..

both teams suck right now.. I like Texas direction because of what strongs foundation is.. Rumlin wants dj's, swag copters, wearing bling, and acting like morons..
I have never seen so much **** talk from a guy that supports a 6-5 team (with just a tshirt probably) with losses to BYU and a walkon QB. You're current team and conference are complete **** and you know it. I hope we play y'all so we can curb stomp you arrogant *****s . Meanwhile, run along and go be baylols b***h.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
You better hope finebaum was right that Rumlin wants to play us, because I would love nothing more than to squash you **** heel hillbillies like the past..

Ummm, poor little larry, where were you hiding in 2012 & 2013? We gave you lil brother sips an opportunity to play us in a bowl, and you ran and hid like the gutless cowards you are. Too funny!
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
quote:
but the stands were so empty against ULM and Mizzou

I was at the game, and the stands weren't that empty against Mizzou, especially considering the weather. sips would have had 60% of our attendance that night.

I was also there, people left as they and their families got progressively colder and wetter.

I stuck it out til the end, and now I have the chest cold and bronchitis to prove it.

105,000 in attendance at kickoff, more than DKR can even hold.

Sorry for causing your stadium envy bro.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.