Patrick Vahe

3,368 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mid90
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, tsips, #WRTS

Don't you forget it
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
goodAg80
AG
Charlie 3" Strong don't care.
The Collective
Hood
AG
We're the only SEC school on his official visit list.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Cliff notes please?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Poooooor ****ing t sips.
HeyMoe
AG
Cliff Notes: Charlie called a higher-than-three-star recruit and was told to talk to the hand.
SigAg6
AG
flipped?
Hood
AG
His official visits are

Texas
Texas A&M
Florida State
Utah State
Hawaii
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Thanks, Moe. Numbers still shows him as committed to sips. They're behind the times like me then...
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
Thanks, Moe. Numbers still shows him as committed to sips. They're behind the times like me then...

Vahe is still a sip commit.

No. Not a commit..... More.... Hmmmm

He's realizing he Fncked up his original thought process on which school to attend and is more than willing to become an Aggie.

Will we accept his commit? Maybe.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Is this like when Weathersby was gonna flip?
sarancher
Aggie Joe 93
AG
So, not pre-approved for a Yessir?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
That's it. Come to the dark side...
kentky
-----------------------------------------
MuggyMug
Post #17734
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Vahe Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm being told he will visit **** and will likely commit after. Let me rephrase, "if offered."
Hope it's not accurate, but nothing shocks me at this point.
This post was edited on 10/31 1:27 PM by MuggyMug
10/31 1:20 PM | IP: Logged
drj67
Post #6542
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Vahe Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would make zero sense. I would understand LSU, but ****?
10/31 1:21 PM | IP: Logged
adam_bomb
Post #2867
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Don't know about the committing part but he will be visiting ****.10/31 1:21 PM | IP: Logged
McGarnagle
Post #11665
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
I don't want to believe you, but you were right about Mack's house burning down. 10/31 1:22 PM | IP: Logged
MuggyMug
Post #17735
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Originally posted by McGarnagle:
I don't want to believe you, but you were right about Mack's house burning down.
Yeah, just wish the big mouths backed up their liar claims with cash.10/31 1:23 PM | IP: Logged
PushFade
Post #4146
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
He's already been to an **** game this year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
10/31 1:24 PM | IP: Logged
MB-HORNS
Post #2046
SPRING TX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
This would be really bad that a top OL in Texas does not want to come play for Wickline. 10/31 1:27 PM | IP: Logged
pied
Post #6488
Flower Mound
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
AY talked about him last week, but sad he was heading to FSU. Not a peep about him this week.10/31 1:33 PM | IP: Logged
jttexas05
Post #18784
DEAL WITH IT!
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
I don't know why people try so hard to convince themselves he's solid.10/31 1:41 PM | IP: Logged
MR. COSELL
Post #16836
ATX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
He was a Mack Brown commitment.
He's a solid guard, but we need tackles. He's also 6-2, which isn't the type of lineman Wickline generally targets.
I hope he sticks, but won't sweat it if he leaves. We need some JUCO kids on the line as well.
Stevenson and Vahe don't fit the mold that this staff typically recruits. And all the other Mack Brown commits are already off the books.10/31 1:48 PM | IP: Logged
King J...Joffer
Post #8517
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
since we are dropping bad news, TOS stated John Burt will be visiting Auburn again, so TIFWIW
he gone, imo.10/31 1:55 PM | IP: Logged
adam_bomb
Post #2875
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer:
since we are dropping bad news, TOS stated John Burt will be visiting Auburn again, so TIFWIW
he gone, imo.
This is decidedly worse news imo. Two visits in a span of 30 days. One of them being on his own dime.10/31 1:56 PM | IP: Logged
rsmericle
Post #28
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
let him go, he cant stand the heat. cs does not make it a walk in the park10/31 1:58 PM | IP: Logged
King J...Joffer
Post #8518
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Originally posted by adam_bomb:
he gone, imo.
This is decidedly worse news imo. Two visits in a span of 30 days. One of them being on his own dime.
well, let me clarify. A Mod stated it. Either way, still a very ominous sign.10/31 2:01 PM | IP: Logged
MR. COSELL
Post #16837
ATX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Originally posted by adam_bomb:
he gone, imo.
This is decidedly worse news imo. Two visits in a span of 30 days. One of them being on his own dime.
True, but he does play a position, receiver, where there's plenty of talent to be found. Really hope he sticks, much moreso than the 2 Mack Brown commits, but if Burt does in fact leave let's see who we replace him with before making it a big deal.10/31 2:02 PM | IP: Logged
MB-HORNS
Post #2047
SPRING TX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Keep spinning this anyway you want losing two 4 star recruits is not good. 10/31 2:05 PM | IP: Logged
MuggyMug
Post #17737
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
I don't see any way we keep Burt now.10/31 2:10 PM | IP: Logged
bworden7
Post #1321
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Let him go he's never really been on board besides he's a flake and overrated so good riddance. Bye Bye!10/31 2:21 PM | IP: Logged
bworden7
Post #1322
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Get a life who cares. He's not the only WR recruit in the country and maybe he's not even that good IMO.10/31 2:23 PM | IP: Logged
Fuddy
Post #18291
Houston
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Losing Vahe and Burt will hurt our star rankings more than our overall talent
Also Vahe is a center prospect for us, we have several other OLs in that class who can man that position10/31 2:23 PM | IP: Logged
johnnystranger
Post #3189
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
this would suck.
OL need is huge (to state the obvious)10/31 2:24 PM | IP: Logged
LnghrnObsrvtry
Post #3393
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
People downplaying these two possible decommits need to go read the Press Conference threads. We NEED depth, we need competition and both of these recruits would instantly provide both. I know we can replace them, but i would rather our coaches be spending more time closing the deal with other recruits at other positions then have to potentially "fill holes" this late in the recruiting process.10/31 2:26 PM | IP: Logged
Fuddy
Post #18293
Houston
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
"People downplaying these two possible decommits need to go read the Press Conference threads. We NEED depth, we need competition and both of these recruits would instantly provide both. I know we can replace them, but i would rather our coaches be spending more time closing the deal with other recruits at other positions then have to potentially "fill holes" this late in the recruiting process."
Burt is our most overrated recruit and Vahe is a stud center recruit, but at the end of the day we have other guys who can fill that spot. Now if we were losing Weathersbye, Elliot and Kirk Johnson, I'd be pissed10/31 2:29 PM | IP: Logged
MR. COSELL
Post #16838
ATX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Originally posted by MB-HORNS:
Keep spinning this anyway you want losing two 4 star recruits is not good.
Mack Brown commits the staff may or may not want? How would you know? We have 3-star backs I like more than Stevenson. Vahe is not a need position. He's also 6-2. Bill Snyder just turned down a top 100 national running back for the same reason. It wasn't a need position. None of us know. These 2 could be great in college or they cpuld be busts. They aren't freakish studs. They aren't can't miss prospects.
Burt would be a loss. But Burt plays a position where talent isn't all that hard to replace (if you're a good coach). Do you deny that? There's no spin in my statements.
We've yet to go thru a Charlie Strong recruiting class and you are jumping the gun? At least let it play out. Strong LIKES to recruit late into the process. We have no idea how the class is going to fill out.
BTW, this class to me is about:
1. Changing perception for future classes with Malik, etc (who I think is a rare prospect at a need position as well).
2. Filling out the gaping holes in the depth chart that the coaching staff inherited from Mack Brown. Not all those are about 4 and 5 star recruits.
3. Get some JUCO kids at crucial positions of need that can help right away.
4. Laying down the foundation with kids that possess the right mentality.
We can add the flash in future classes. This is about balancing the depth chart, creating the glue for the program and finding some instant help.
No spin at all. You want hype and early recruiting classes, go with Mack Brown and his sucker, Rivals.com. Heck, if I'm not mistaken, Johnny Shaw, Keke Coutee and Jalen Campbell were early Rivals 4 star prospects. Not anymore. Why? Because they aren't early commits on the Mack Brown recruiting train anymore and aren't being recruited by blue-blood programs. There are stud recruits anyone can evaluate. And then there are more difficult evaluations. Don't take some reporter who has no clue to the bank on those type kids. Make your own evaluation. Actually, all you can do is wait and see what the results are on the field.10/31 2:31 PM | IP: Logged
mid90
AG
quote:
This would be really bad that a top OL in Texas does not want to come play for Wickline.
the delusion is still so strong
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.