A burnt orange cast

6,928 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BQ08
Ian Neff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So my first born son is in the hospital right now to get a broken arm fixed up.

He secretly spoke to the doc about getting a burnt orange cast - you know, to punk the old man (me).

The doctor them informed my son that The University of Texas refused to license their official color to 3M, the supplier of the cast materials.

Limitless idiocy from Austin.
aTm2004
AG
First, I hope your son heals quickly.

Second, you've failed as an Aggie parent of he's toying with the idea of getting anything burnt orange put on his body. You should break your arm because of it.
goodAg80
AG
T&P. You need to hope for the twelve plagues.
CTR14
Sips hate people with broken bones
DevilD77
AG
Sad to hear that your son is mentally deficient, Ian!
The Collective
AG
Time for you to ask yourself, what would Adrian do.
MallalieuAg
AG
What a nice son.
VikingNik
AG
Shouldn't you be time traveling?
aTm2004
AG
quote:

WWAD?
YellowPot_97
AG
quote:
First, I hope your son heals quickly.

Second, you've failed as an Aggie parent of he's toying with the idea of getting anything burnt orange put on his body. You should break HIS OTHER arm because of it.

FIFY
Potcake
AG
quote:
Colin Cheadle
You should fart on him.
BaileyAg
AG
My son's favorite color is orange (he's 5). He's liked orange ever since he could speak but he knows sips wear orange. Every time he wears an orange shirt he gives me an apology, "Dad, it's just cuz I like orange, I'm still an Aggie".
arson keg
I broke my wrist almost 10 years ago and had a maroon cast put on
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Thought I broke my dick the other night
BaileyAg
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
My son's favorite color is orange (he's 5). He's liked orange ever since he could speak but he knows sips wear orange. Every time he wears an orange shirt he gives me an apology, "Dad, it's just cuz I like orange, I'm still an Aggie".

That's actually awesome. (As long as you're not actually giving a 5 year old crap about wearing a color.)
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Thought I broke my dick the other night

BaileyAg
AG
quote:

That's actually awesome. (As long as you're not actually giving a 5 year old crap about wearing a color.)

No, I don't. He just wants me to know his loyalty hasn't changed and if we're still cool.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:

He secretly spoke to the doc about getting a burnt orange cast - you know, to punk the old man (me).

The doctor them informed my son that The University of Texas refused to license their official color to 3M, the supplier of the cast materials.

If the little ****head is so anxious to be a sip, you should hand him a rake when you get home and tell him welcome to The Pit.
turboboost
AG
Sometimes the influence of your own children is out of your hands...no matter how well you raise them. You will have rebellious (good) kids and rebellious (bad) kids in a home. Typically, rebellious kids in a good home comes from a ton of joking and understanding of limits within home activities, nuances between siblings and parents or whatever is tolerated (healthy environment)...conversely, on the other hand, if you have an environment that is counter-productive, abusive or verbally negative, you will have results similar but with negative consequences on both ends. I wouldn't worry in your case here dude, your child will come around and realize that Aggies are the choice...he just doesn't realize that the T-Shirt following is coming to a close and the realization of the real representer of Texas is in Maroon will surface soon! Embrace him when this happens, until then...whoop his arse! (just kidding)
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
whoop his arse!
Excellent advice. Tell him that he is gonna be red-ass one way or another.
The Collective
AG
quote:
Sometimes the influence of your own children is out of your hands...no matter how well you raise them. You will have rebellious (good) kids and rebellious (bad) kids in a home. Typically, rebellious kids in a good home comes from a ton of joking and understanding of limits within home activities, nuances between siblings and parents or whatever is tolerated (healthy environment)...conversely, on the other hand, if you have an environment that is counter-productive, abusive or verbally negative, you will have results similar but with negative consequences on both ends. I wouldn't worry in your case here dude, your child will come around and realize that Aggies are the choice...he just doesn't realize that the T-Shirt following is coming to a close and the realization of the real representer of Texas is in Maroon will surface soon! Embrace him when this happens, until then...whoop his arse! (just kidding)

Rabble on, Dr. Spock, but I gave the most reasonable advice for fixing this issue quickly.
TechTard
Sounds like you spilled some defective seed.
Born Maroon
AG
Go cut a switch
Ian Neff
AG
It's shocking how stupid so many of you are. You can't even read.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Holy ****, do some of you start to read an OP, get 5 words into it and doze off, only to wake up 5 minutes later and post a rant response?

Ian clearly states his son was trying to play a joke on him.
Madden
What kid breaks their arm?
aTm2004
AG
No, we can read. We just chose to ignore the fact that the sips hate sick kids and decided to inform you that you failed as a parent and your kid is already researching nursing homes.
Muy
AG
have you looked under his bed and found any:

- feather boas
- right handed blinged out gloves
- pictures of other dudes
- longhorn gear

If you've found these items, it may not be too late.

(note: that wasn't for Ian specifically, but rather anyone whose son wants to be a sip)
aTm2004
AG
quote:
What kid breaks their arm?

Now that I think about it, maybe Ian broke his kids arm because he likes orange.
Ian Neff
AG
No. You can't read. You're an idiot. I want to fight you.
RIGHT NOW.
aTm2004
AG
I highly suggest you check with the doctor to see if he has Fightin' Texas Aggie maroon available!!!
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:

That doesn't make sense to me (not licensing the color to 3M). 3M could have just mixed the orange and called it something else. As long as they don't claim it is "burnt orange" it is just a color.
Texmid
AG
quote:
No. You can't read. You're an idiot. I want to fight you.
RIGHT NOW.
Anger management, google it Ian.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.