UTSA is better than tu

1,886 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Busdriver99
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UH gave BYU a better game (in Provo), losing 28-20, than the sips did at home. UTSA shellacked UH.

For you sips afraid to post, just remember that before you decide to speak. Know your rightful place in the tu system.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Do you think the sips could pull the upset and beat either UTSA or UH? I do not.
Turkey 87
AG
I'm not sure the sips could beat Texas A&M Commerce.
aggiehawg
AG
As much as I revel in sip frustration, this bye week is very fortuitous for them. Then a game against Kansas. That's a three week prep period for Baylor. Coaching challenge of Strong's career.

With Mack, one knew he would right the ship more often than not given that lull in the schedule.

Will Strong??
GAC06
AG
VINCE YOUNG 2.0!!!!!!!!! /Gus Johnson
Frankie T
quote:
As much as I revel in sip frustration, this bye week is very fortuitous for them. Then a game against Kansas. That's a three week prep period for Baylor. Coaching challenge of Strong's career.

Watch them spend two weeks looking ahead and drop one to Kansas.
Busdriver99
AG
Not possible. Kansas is really bad. Talent disparity would overcome any coaching deficiencies in that game
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Not possible. Kansas is really bad. Talent disparity would overcome any coaching deficiencies in that game

What about IQ deficiencies? I tend to favor the team that thinks they should receive at least one kickoff in the game...
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:

No Derp to save them this year. They should have lost two years ago in Lawrence.
Busdriver99
AG
UTSA would beat both tu and Kansas
tommeehawk7
Could they hang with UCLA?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:
Could they hang with UCLA?

Depends if UCLA lost their starting QB and played a walk on instead. You'd think a defense full of 4/5* talent with the greatest defensive mind in CFB could hold UCLAs offense to less points than Virginia did.
Frankie T
Are you really on an ex-rival school's website talking smack about not losing too bad to a walk-on QB when you're sitting at 1-2 and got dismantled at home by a mediocre BYU squad?
Busdriver99
AG
Even Texas State would "hang" with UCLA under those circumstances. Backup QB was not prepared to play. So the fact that UCLA pulled out the win is not a moral victory for tu.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.