Was last night"s nutless bovine moral victory parade worthy?

3,058 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mr.KyleReed
13 0 Branding Iron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
..that could be as good as it gets for the burned orange all season.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Big 12 Standings
TEAM CONF OVERALL
Kansas State 1-0 2-0
Baylor 0-0 3-0
Oklahoma 0-0 3-0
TCU 0-0 2-0
Texas Tech 0-0 2-1
Oklahoma State 0-0 2-1
West Virginia 0-0 2-1
Kansas 0-0 1-1
Texas 0-0 1-2
Iowa State 0-1 1-2
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Good thing the BDF is able to deterime The One True Ninth Place Team.
JBAggie00
Iowa State has a better quality win than tu.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Yes but isn't t.u.'s moral victory clearly superior?

Perhaps there are Two True Ninth Place Teams
Madman
AG
Parade no, ring yes.
Jackass2004
AG
who cares. don't play em anymore.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:

Tough guy alert. This is old rivalries. You can take your beef up with staff if you don't like what the forum is for.
Or you can hang around and get your skull crushed in and/or your personal life ruined.
phatbeast
AG
quote:
This guy is why we need some kind of anti-blue star. So we can have a nominees for worst post of the day.
SQXVI
AG
quote:
See previous post:

All the aggie football and premium board rejects who post "who gives a ****" or "why are we talking about the Longhorns, they're not in the SEC" or "you sound obsessed, stop talking about tu" must be first generation aggies or the fish-camp ***wads that ***** about corps block or the fact that reveille is our mascot.

Here are the facts: Me, and thousands of other aggies have grown up hating tu our entire life. I don't just stop hating them since we're not in the same conference anymore. We didn't ****ing want them to win to represent Texas well when they weren't playing us, I wanted them to get shut-out and embarrassed as much as possible. I hope Texas-University at Asstown gets force-fed lumpy queer **** every day for the rest of their short lives. I hate them with a passion, I giggle like a little queer who just found his butthole everytime I saw their horns off EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT ****ING PLAYING THEM. I'll tell you the truth, I want to play the longhorns again, I want to watch Kevin ****ING Sumlin pull out his 19-iron and ram it up Charlie Strong's vanilla-tear weaping whale-eye to the tune of 77-0, and I hope they're wearing their ****ing storm-troopers white uniforms so we can see the piss, sheet, and blood decorating their coward trou the whole game.

**** t.u
Bobcat06
AG
quote:

When we were still in the Big 12, did you not care about LSU? They were our former rival who cancelled a series and owed us money.

Of course not.

We still hated the corndog eating swamp kittens and were rooting for their failure. Their ascension to the top of college football (as well as texas and OU) caused us to end up with recruiting leftovers and prolonged our struggle.

The same logic should be applied to texas. We may not play them on the field any more, but we still compete with them of the field (and knowing texas's history, they compete best off the field thru media and politicking). We still go head to head with them on recruits.

Right now, we are at the top of college football and they are at the bottom. But it's a fluid game and it can change at a moments notice. It's in our interest to keep our foot on their neck and keep them down as long as possible.

Encourage them to make crappy decisions based on jealousy of us. Encourage them to keep useless coaches. Laugh at their failure and make sure the tshirt fan's perspective is that texas is a has-been team and the last time they were relevant was when people still believed that Tim Tebow was an NFL Quaterback. You may not like Old Rivalries, but we're here to make sure it stays that way.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Jackass: you probably shouldn't open my posts, because skull crushing and a ruined life is definitely in your future and I am not going to suddenly stop jacking with them, especially now when they are dragging rock bottom.

I HATE every one of those burned orange f***ers with very few exceptions (old HS friends who happened to go there and one (1) other person is a member of my fraternal organization).

As an undergrad, I made it a point to take a victory whiz on their stupid f--ing tower every time I was in their glorified hippy commune.

These people are insufferable ass holes who need our heel ground into their neck to remind them who's really daddy.

They are currently at best the BDF's One True Ninth Place Team and they deserve all the sheet in the world for that, which I will continue to serve them.
Jackass2004
AG
Lol @ the butthurt. Losers.
marble rye
AG
^^^
Probably has over 5k posts on sh****.
Potcake
AG
Based on the radio shows and the Statesman, it was definitely a moral victory. They fought hard, overcame adversity, they grew, and made progress in that gut-wrenching loss. Good for them.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
Lol @ the butthurt. Losers.

Who the **** is this ***got?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Karma + Paypack = We all ****ing care!!!
Muy
AG
tu (who questioned our win over S. Carolina) had a signature win over UNT... until La Tech kicked the **** out of the Mean Green.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:

this is also the OLD RIVALRIES board
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.