Tech fan foaming at the mouth, bashing A&M on Hogville.net

19,452 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Sea Gull
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You'd give what's left of your shriveled grape nuts for a chance to be in our shoes for just one game on the SECN.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm a little puzzled. Tceh had a nice run where they beat us in football, and no other sports or academic endeavor, raising their historical record against us to almost .500, and this is the basis for validating their entire existence.

We dominated them the last three years in a row in every sport, and except for a little smack on the rivalries board, this factoid does not even make a blip on the radar screen of pride points for Ags anywhere except in Lubbuttucks.

Why does one school constitute obsessive compulsive disorder for the other, while the other does not even rate as a genital pimple to the first one?
leftcoastaggie
AG
Because it is all they have.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Tech fan defending the **** out of that abortion of a school. Love it.
Capt. America
AG
Some sips say the same thing about us...but to a lesser extent...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Gawd Muy you are the most retarded kid in a room of retards. What you take facts for confusion. They call that delusion something your dork fans base is famous for.
Hey friend. Just a heads up. When you are in the middle of insulting an entire board's worth of people's intelligence, you may want to try to formulate a cogent response.

I've re-read this dribble 10 times and I still can't discern what the **** you are trying to communicate.

Your fanbase has convinced itself that it's somewhere in the same galaxy as Daddy A&M. I can't possibly think of a more delusional stance then that. A&M is better then you in every measurable way that can be conceived (with the lone exceptions of meat judging and STD ratio among coeds...)

You have Baylor and Purple Baylor to measure yourselves against now. It's a much more level playing field for y'all. Just accept it.
dermdoc
AG
Questions for our tech visitors.

It seems that you think that mean Aggies make up bad stuff about your fans.

So are the stories by other fan bases lies as well(see ou link)?

How does it feel to be the only fanbase to place, throw, ram, whatever goal posts on living human beings? And this is captured on video tape, so I assume you think it is justified due to us being "hated aggiesies"? I was there and it was not pretty.

Finally, this "dominance" some of the tech posters speak of. When is the last time tech beat us in anything?

Thank you for your time and "Strive for Honor".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wildmen03
AG
Damn, ttu was up way past his bedtime defending poor little ol' tech on a former rival's website.
Furlock Bones
AG
Why do tceh idiots seem to think we only started playing each other in the BDF?
Andy Farmer
quote:
Someone ask Andy Farmer what Jeff Orr is up to these days

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/college-sports/other-colleges/20140210-for-many-fan-behavior-like-that-at-texas-tech-crosses-line-too-often.ece

Is there a reason I should care?

permabull
AG
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:
Damn, ttu was up way past his bedtime defending poor little ol' tech on a rival's website.

Rivals? Tap the brakes there... More like, flagship university, 8 hours across the state, that they used to play when they were good, then they thought they won their last one by "stealing" a 33-yr old system coordinator with minimal coaching experience, and paying way more money than he is worth. Maybe that, but not rival.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Selective stats Moral Victory for tard!

Series, Scoreboard and Trophy Case Victory for Daddy.
annie88
AG
quote:
Gawd Muy you are the most retarded kid in a room of retards.

that's pretty retarded.
billtheag89
AG
"...A&M is better then you in every measurable way that can be conceived (with the lone exceptions of meat judging and...) "

Wat?
When did they pass us up on that?
Science Denier
AG
quote:
The crowd worked itself into a frenzy and tore down the south goalpost and began moving it. According to lore, it was meant to be taken outside the stadium but
security blocked the exits big enough for the goalpost to get through.

So the crowd opted for Plan B. Taking it to the Texas A&M fans as a departing
gift.

Oops. Seems someone didn't get the memo.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
And I love this one "our second worst period" How the hell could you be sorrier than you were in the 2000's. Now thats funny.

The early 70's....
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
bump to remind techtards the only thing that sucks more than their coach is their school
bigdad
AG
There were some nice shots during the game of them hurling trash onto the field after Arkansas scores.
annie88
AG
honestly, what pissed me off about tceh the most in those later years of the B12 was the fact that they kept beating us, but would go on to do NOTHING! It was frustrating, but other than that, they're kinda big goofs.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
Are you an '85 grad of ttech? Your schtick reeks of old man piss, confusion and ttech education.
Gawd Muy you are the most retarded kid in a room of retards. What you take facts for confusion. They call that delusion something your dork fans base is famous for.

so damned cute when they are angry
CoachLB
Bigdad - I believe it was on Arkys second TD. The RB crossed the goal line, and I saw something fly by and I said to my wife, "There is a flag on the play." Everything continued and I knew there was not a flag, and on the replay I saw it was just a Tech fan throwing something at the kid who had scored.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
There were some nice shots during the game of them hurling trash onto the field after Arkansas scores.
There is no video evidence of this. Only Aggie lies and propaganda.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
bump to remind techtards the only thing that sucks more than their coach is their school

you're alive
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
tech sucks
Al Bula
AG
From GAP Kid story:
quote:
Valdez subsequently moved to Dallas, but he'll be back for what might be the last game between Tech and Texas A&M in ages. It will be a little less than
a month away from the 10th anniversary of the goalpost incident.

"I want to see tortillas being thrown, I kind of want to see a whole bunch of things
happen because the Big 12 and everything seems to be changing," Valdez said. "I
want us to be up by quite a bit, I know we're a second half team. I just want us
to win. I think it will be a high scoring game, but I think we'll come out on
top."

This is a pretty funny story, but not sorry that little POS didn't get his wish.
CoachLB
I saw something fly by the Arky RB after he scored. Maybe with all the wind that blows up there it was just a battery or something that got caught up in the wind!
Saxsoon
AG
What is really hilarious is I am pretty sure I have read that exact same response before on other websites. The freak must have it ready to copy paste.
coupland boy
AG

This strikes me as funny for some reason.......then I feel sorry for the horse.
Wildmen03
AG
They are just upset because that horse is better looking than any one they go home to.
Bitter Old Man
AG
No, its funny because you can tell those guys are pretty proud of themselves for making fun of a guy/girl in a costume, like they have been doing since middle school. You can read into the sadness that is implied in that this is the only escape from their pathetic lives where they get sh-t on everyday, where they finally get to feel superior to someone. ITs sad that that "someone" is a mascot who is really there for kids...
Bitter Old Man
AG
Also, I would guess that the only one in that picture with a college education (of any kind, incl Tceh) is the horse.
coupland boy
AG
The horse just looks downtrodden. That just ain't right.
nu awlins ag
AG
quote:
Our horse was stolen before the Tech - a&m game in the early 60s', a sword run through her side and the ears and tail mailed back to Tech to tell them where to find the animal.

WTF?

As well, not one of those 3 "dudes" even stepped foot on tceh's campus...the fatass on the left never got the e-mail NOT to eat the tortillas before the game...
Bitter Old Man
AG
I like how the red raiders completely ignore the incident in 1987 when some pathetic excuses for human being frat boys from Texas Tech abducted Reveille IV, took her back ot Lubbock, and after apparently getting very drunk decided to set her loose and hunt her, shoot her and taxidermy her. Since they were idiots and had no fcking idea how to taxidermey, they ended up mutilating the poor animal. They were caught after an aquaintance turned them in, but of course the corrupt Lubbock PD couldn't figure out how to file any charges, so they released them and returned what was left of the body to A&M. Since there were no charges, of course the pillars of society that run that clown college decided not to expell the perpetrators and let them graduate, probably with honors... Of course they never bring this up, but Old Army remembers....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.