sip fan open letter to aggie

16,730 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tbirdspur2010
99 Luftballoons Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
We had to send them a nice card apologizing for your stupid behavior and assuring them we had nothing to do with your ignorant conception of Austin at the center of the football universie with the PAC 10 plus 111 teams all orbiting around your puke orange fringe clad fairy outifits.

This ranks in the top 10 of Brandi rants. Number one, to this day was back in 1998, when the sips thought they would go undefeated with Chris Simms taking over at QB, Brandi stated (paraphrased):

quote:
You keep believing that you will go undefeated in the Big 12 with your crappy defense and ZERO experience at Quarterback. It will just make it that much more fun to laugh at your slack-jawed, t.u. trailerpark asses when the wheels come off the burnt orange bandwagon, and the t.u. hype machine crashes and burns in a mushroom cloud of failure.

There was not one serious refute to that above rant, and there won't be one today for this new one.

Suck it, sips.

Dallasag02
AG
Still laughing at this moron. I guess Chip Brown's confirmation of the actual SEC offer this morning won't make this guy too happy.
DCAg98
AG
This is awesome logic: you are little old A&M and don't matter and couldn't have gone to SEC. Why did you have to single handedly blow up our move to the PAC16?

Jeebus. If we are so insignificant and replacable, why didn't you find some other lackey to do your bidding?
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
quote:
academic and athletic super-conference

i'm guessing this guy didn't look at who was going to be in the conference. OU, ok state, tech, az state, etc.

academic super-conference, huh? sure.
BohunkAg
Jaxson11
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Longhorns sure are creeping me the **** out these days. I'm betting there's a high heroine demand in the Hill Country right now.
HeyGuys
quote:
Listen to me, and try to understand: you were never going to the SEC without us, or maybe oklahoma. Don’t be so naïve. You are just texas a&m.

quote:
You Aggies were never going anywhere without Texas. The Texas government has you tied together. A&M's SEC dreams are just that, and it was stupid to even listen to the SEC. It killed a good deal, and left Texas with all the power they wanted.

Corporal Punishment
AG

The progression of consensus belief on Shaggy:

1) The SEC would not want Texas A&M without Texas.
2) There was no real offer from the SEC-- they're just fishing for Texas.
3) The offer had strings attached that the SEC knew made it impossible for A&M to join-- they just wanted Texas.
4) A&M could not afford the exit fee.
5) Baylor's suit would stop A&M.
6) A&M would get mercilessly ass-raped by the SEC and have a losing record every year until the end of time.
7) TCU + West Virginia are an upgrade.
8) The Big 12 is a better conference top to bottom than the SEC.
9) Jailbird McHeisman is a disaster. He doesn't have the moral certitude to win the Heisman. Manti Te'o deserves it more.
10) Stupid Aggy! They would have run the table and won a MNC if they just stayed in the Big 12!

LINK
BohunkAg
AG
They thought they seemed so smart at the time.

Then some guy in a bow tie f-cked them in the ass.
Biz Ag
AG
quote:
Listen to me, and try to understand: you were never going to the SEC without us, or maybe oklahoma. Don’t be so naïve. You are just texas a&m.

Airball

quote:
Now we're all stuck in a horrible conference for the next decade because you couldn't just take what was put in front of you graciously, maybe even thankfully.

After airball

quote:
Your inferiority complex not only ruined what could have been a great conference in the Pac 16, you also prevented college football from taking a very big step toward a playoff.

After airball

quote:
And with the Longhorn Network, the gap between our revenue and yours will get even larger. And we will continue to kick the everliving **** out of you in everything.

After airball

quote:
So what did you really accomplish, other than weakening the future of the institution you claim to be married to?

After airball

I'm not sure I've ever witnessed so much fail in one post in all my years on TexAgs.

[This message has been edited by BizAg83 (edited 1/28/2013 4:07p).]
aTm papi
so who got played?
DayAg!
S
Overall consensus is that we went in dry on the Big Fail.
Vestal_Flame
AG
He's right about one thing.

quote:
And some of you no doubt feel pretty good right now.
Flying Amoeba
AG
Why did tu need A&M's blessing for them to be able to join the Pac-10? We didn't need theirs to go to the SEC.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Because the PAC 10 wanted their Daddy Texas A&M but the SEC didn't want the burned orange f@gg0ts.
Tom Doniphon
Poor, stupid fa ggots.
SaltyCT
What an idiot!!!!!!!! Or troll...still not sure. Either way for sure a dumbarse!
Maroon Dawn
AG
This stuff is pure 100% sip kryptonite!

Combine it with the SECN announcement and we won't see one of them on this board again until September at the earliest!

Tafelmeier94
AG
Enjoyed
Rev_86
AG
Had to reread to make sure it's real. I laughed both times.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Godfather11:17p, 06/15/10

You Aggies were never going anywhere without Texas. The Texas government has you tied together. A&M's SEC dreams are just that, and it was stupid to even listen to the SEC. It killed a good deal, and left Texas with all the power they wanted.

Poor stupid f***er
Aggie304
"Now we're all stuck in a horrible conference for the next decade"

Yes, yes you are you stupid sips
quidam65
quote:
Now we're all stuck in a horrible conference for the next decade

Not we. Ye. And not for a decade. For 13 years.

Maybe by then the new A&M Health Science Center will develop a cure for Raider Rash. Or whatever is in the water that causes Baylor Delusion.

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. -- Anonymous
APHIS AG
quote:
And all of you no doubt feel pretty good right now.

Fixed it for him and yes, we do.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Man, were screwed.
BQAG02
AG
We own his feeble little mind.
AGBOOSTER
quote:

The progression of consensus belief on Sh****:

3) The offer had strings attached that the SEC knew made it impossible for A&M to join-- they just wanted Texas.
6) A&M would get mercilessly ass-raped by the SEC and have a losing record every year until the end of time.
9) Jailbird McHeisman is a disaster. He doesn't have the moral certitude to win the Heisman. Manti Te'o deserves it more.
10) Stupid ****! They would have run the table and won a MNC if they just stayed in the Big 12!

... 11) We are staying at 10 schools b/c we don't want a conference championship game,
12) A NCAA should let a 10 school conference hold a championship game.
13) A whole bunch of ACC schools want to join the big12.
14) Ad infinitum, ad nauseam.
APHIS AG
quote:
Why did tu need A&M's blessing for them to be able to join the Pac-10? We didn't need theirs to go to the SEC

It was not about any type of "blessing". It was because as the old saying goes "keep your friends close but your enemies closer". This was the first attempt by t.u. to keep us together because if they would have accepted the PAC deal, we threatened to not join them. That is why their is so much animosity between us and Dodds for he actually thought we would not have gone through with the move to the SEC and we were bluffing for a bigger piece of the pie.
The Agly Duckling
quote:

The progression of consensus belief on Sh****:

10) Stupid ****! They would have run the table and won a MNC if they just stayed in the Big 12!

LINK
This.
wbt5845
AG
I love the **** outta these threads.
West Point Aggie
AG
I never read the original thread...not any postings but I'm sure this could be shared by many:

Aggie fan letter to sippie: GFY...-
aggiehawg
AG
I love these threads, as well.

But the sips have not learned one damned thing in 5 years. Still believe they could just call the SEC and demand we be kicked out, Auburn and Bama get kicked out of the West division to make room for them and the freakin' sooners.

So stupid.
Johnny Z
AG
Hawg is absolutely right. Sip is more arrogant than ever and I don't think that will ever change.
SupaManu
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.