Real Estate
Sponsored by

Cody's Big Giveaway! ENTER NOW!

744 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by HomeFinderCody
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From Cody Robinson and Robinson Team Real Estate

Last week I had a TexAgs user reach out to me. He told me he reached out because he's seen me on the boards for a long time, he's seen my clients comment on my services, and overall he wanted to call because of my reputation. After conversations with he and his wife, I can proudly call them my newest clients.

This call made me really reflect on the power of the Aggie Network, the power of the TexAgs community, and the importance of reputation. I've been a sponsor here for well over a decade. I've worked with dozens and dozens of great people I met here, and I've even worked with TexAgs on one of the very first NIL deals for our team (with Jaylon Jones). Having said all that, I'm very curious of my reputation among TexAgs users.

In honor of this, I wanted to give away some stuff!

To enter, reply to this thread with:
"Cody Robinson of Robinson Team Real Estate is known for (insert your thoughts based on either personal experience or reputation on these boards)".

Or, if you don't have an opinion on my company specifically, you can respond with the alternative of:
"Great real estate agents should be known for (insert your thoughts)".

I'll draw from all entries on 2/20/24, and the lucky winner will receive a prize pack that includes:

RTIC 40 Can Soft Pack Cooler
Various Aggie Gear including Ag Tiki Totem, Dominoes, Bags
Various Robinson Team Real Estate Gear
$50 Amazon Gift Card

Sincerely,
W. Cody Robinson
Owner/Broker/REALTOR

BryanBoy84
Great real estate agents should be known for their attention to detail, knowledge & understanding of their local housing market
Sea Speed
AG
Great real estate agents should be known for their ability to understand what the market will allow IRT the best terms for their clients.
wessimo
AG
Great real estate agents should be known for knowing their stuff and providing value greater than their commission.
normaleagle05
AG
Cody Robinson of Robinson Team Real Estate is known for working directly with clients as a broker rather than passing them off to his associate real estate agents. You can't get that level of executive service hardly anywhere.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Bumping thread! Two days until drawing!
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Final Bump! Drawing is tomorrow! Enter if you haven't, and good luck if you've already done so!

Gig 'em!

Cody
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
CONGRATS TO Trajan88! We had almost 100 entries, and Trajan88 is the lucky winner!

Thanks to everyone for for your great responses! Really good stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.