Real Estate
Sponsored by

Need something to rent in B/CS:

2,033 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BigJohn76
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm helping a family member with two kids (3 and 5) find somewhere to rent in B/CS. She is a single mother so, it needs to be a safe location. 2 bedrooms would be a minimum.

She'd be a great renter, because she's dependable and I'll help her keep up with things (light bulbs, lawn maintenance, etc.) so you won't hear a lot out of her

She may have too high of goals, but she's looking for a place (hopefully a home) with a little bit of a fenced in yard for the kids.

I think we need to keep it under $900 per month. Am I dreaming?

SoTheySay
S
There are a couple of places on MLS. I'm not sitting in front of the computer but off the top of my head I believe there are a couple of 2 bedroom duplexes.
laurenlinde
Hi,

We have a few properties that have some of these amenities if you'd like to contact me for more information I'd love to help you find a place laurenlindemulder9@gmail.com
angelarae
Hi! We may have some properties that could work for your friend. You can contact me at angelakristynik@tamu.edu so I can give you more details.
dubi
AG
Nm
scs2001
AG
Have a 3-BR apartment that is quiet and nice. Looking to move out in November and having trouble finding someone to take over the lease. It's above he budget, but I'd be willing to pay part of the rent if she'd be interested. Please let me know! seth.c.sullivan (at) gmail.com.
jeremy
AG
Sent a few emails
Hanrahan
AG
Not sure when she needs to move, but I have a 2/1 duplex with fenced yard near campus off holleman/welsh available in January with water lawn included for $725 a month.
BigJohn76
AG
Have you found something? I have a 4 bedroom house i am looking to rent fairly cheap.
BigJohn1976
CalvinG10
AG
I might be interested in your 4 bedroom you have available. Where is it located? Rent Amount?
BigJohn76
AG
To CalvinG10. Located in Emerald Forest. Fully furnished.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.