Real Estate
Sponsored by

Mortgage Product Question

1,260 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by volleygirl80
The Silverback
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any product out there that would do the following:

Buying new construction house from builder, but going to have a ton of expenses after closing such as: Window treatments, audio video, landscaping, deck and pool. Is there anything out there that would allow you to include some or all of those expenses at closing to avoid the massive out of pocket cost?

The builder does not offer those services (or they are way to expensive to use) so that is why I would be paying for that separately from the builder.
SteveBott
AG
What is the cost as is?

Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
You can do a home improvement loan up 125% in some cases for the pool etc but would not go towards window treatments etct that are not permanently attached to the home.
volleygirl80
Depending on your builder and your real estate agent, most of those things should be negotiable when buying the property. I'm not sure what city you are in and maybe the builder doesn't have to worry about negotiating because he knows the house will sell whether or not it's to you. I build homes and we negotiate window coverings, decks, landscaping and AV all the time. Not necessarily an item as large as a pool, but it sounds like Jay@AgsReward.com has that answer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.