Real Estate
Sponsored by

Selling Agent Suggestions - Fort Worth

1,356 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Matsui
TitanAGGIE09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to make a change soon and leave our current agent. Anyone have any suggestions? I've already reached out to Cody with some questions, but if anyone has someone they really liked working with please let me know. We've had a lot of communication issues and overall lack of engagement from our current listing agent/group.
BMF 05
AG
I'd love a chance to help and would be happy to put you in touch with some Texagers that can vouch for my level of service!

Shoot me an email, call or text.
Blair Fanara
blairfanara@ebby.com
469-358-3503
DE4D
AG
PM SENT
PlanoAg98
AG
I'll recommend Blair Fanara.

He was my agent when I was buying my current house. I was in the housing market for around 6 months with another agent with no luck. It was either the house wasn't what I was looking for or I got into a bidding war with other buyers and the price was above my limit. Many times I found the house myself and had show it to her. I met Blair on here and agreed to talk with him. I decided to give him a chance since my existing realtor wasn't doing too well. My house requirements were rather picky (1 story, 4 bedroom, pool, 1/2 acre, Plano, no neighbors peering down in my backyard,etc.) so that may have added to it. Within two months of working with Blair, not only had a found the perfect house but had closed on it.

I'd say give him a shot and I'm pretty sure he can give you a quick turnaround as he did me. He's a worker!
Golf Ag
AG
I'll add on to what PlanoAg said and highly recommend Blair. He helped us buy our first home back in March, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Blair is hard working, easy to talk with, and will turn over every stone to help you find the right home. He is highly respected within the realtor industry, and the sellers of the home we bought said their realtor was very impressed by him. He has an eye for construction and remodels as well if you're looking to do anything after you buy. He recommended a few contractors that worked out well for us.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Left you a voice mail this afternoon. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Cody

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
ChiveOn
AG
if you're looking at SW fort worth, Benbrook area--Pat and Marty Gray is where it's at
Matsui
AG
Highly recommend Ashley mooring.

Did a great job in sw fw for me
DE4D
AG
quote:
if you're looking at SW fort worth, Benbrook area--Pat and Marty Gray is where it's at

ChiveOn didn't know he had not been invited to this conversation and ammends, honorably, to say just that he agrees with Sw@n's rec.

Thank you. Gigem and God Bless
ChiveOn
AG
just bargin' in like the Kool Aid man
The Collective
AG
Ashley is a sip, by the way.
Larry@CSTX
Matsui
AG
I don't care. She took off her burnt orange shades for us. She did great work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.