Real Estate
Sponsored by

Congratulations to Mr. Judon Fambrough (REC)

2,840 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sgt. Hartman
texrover91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope you enjoy your retirement!

I guess my head has been in the sand, but, I heard today is officially his last day at the REC; truly a gentleman and a scholar; and a decorated Veteran.
Tough shoes to fill indeed.
I mailed a TON of his publications back in the day. Probably mailed out more on "Living Wills" than I care to remember

quote:
Mr. Fambrough is a Senior Lecturer and Attorney at Law with the Texas Real Estate
Center at Texas A&M University. He has held a joint appointment with the Agricultural Economics Department where he taught Oil and Gas Law and also Agricultural Law.

Mr. Fambrough served in Vietnam as a Forward Observer where he earned the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and two purple hearts. He used his G.I. Bill to attend law school.

Mr. Fambrough has been the attorney for the Texas Real Estate Center for the past 34 years. He has authored over 300 articles regarding Texas real estate law. One of his prime objectives is to inform landowners about their property rights and tell them how to best protect and utilize them.

quote:
Judon Fambrough
Senior Lecturer

Real estate law
Judon is an attorney specializing in property rights, including oil and gas, wind power, hunting leases and landowner liability. He answers 1,000+ phone calls and e-mails each year and travels the state lecturing on the intricacies of Texas law. He has authored over 300 Center publications, many of them consistently among the most requested and has 250,000+ downloads yearly. Judon was awarded two Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star and a Silver Star while serving in Viet Nam.
HTownAg98
Cleaverage.
jja79
AG
Had him for Ag Law. Very impressive man.
sanangeloAG
AG
He would throw some great parties for the outgoing LERE classes. Great guy with some amazing stories. Congrats to him on his retirement.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Great man.

For sure some great LERE/MRE outgoing parties.
FTAco07
AG
My name, along with countless other LERE grads, is burned in to his man cave table. Great guy!
flyingaggie12
AG
Still does throw the parties. We will be having the last one next week and presenting him with a plaque to give thanks for all he has done for the program.
barney94
AG
Took oil and gas law from him. Heck of a good guy and teacher.
Sgt. Hartman
AG
Whenever I see a photo of Farrah I think of him. He had a slide of the one with her in a tank top in cold weather and he started out the lecture with "Today I want to make two important points......"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.