Real Estate
Sponsored by

satellite view map with property boundaries...?

19,959 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by HTownAg98
philiah06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know the other day i was looking at a house from some website and it was showing the satellite view, but had white lines that were property boundaries for the entire area... I thought it was google, becuase i could go in and out and see where houses were, etc.

Now i can't find where i was looking at that.

Anyone know of a site? This is for Austin.
Disco Stu
AG
http://www.zillow.com
jetescamilla
AG
you can also check your county assessors website and see if they have online satellite images you can look though. At mine in Phoenix I can look at satellite photos from 2000-2010. It is funny to see the progress of the back yard of the house we are purchasing go from nice to damn near desolate.
MEENag
AG
ziprealty.com is a great site to house hunt on primarily because of the maps tab that they have for each property. The maps page has a bing maps aerial, bing birdseye view and google maps streetview all embedded in the page. It is very convenient. On the aerial view, you can see the property lines when you zoom in enough.

You can set up a search that notifies you via email when something new comes up.

The only thing bad about ziprealty is that you have to register.
HTownAg98
The City of Austin GIS map viewer has a boundaries layer that shows property boundaries. There's a lot of layers you can turn on/off, and it's a good source of property information.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.