WHOOPIE they update WBB website

1,799 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mullokmotx
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NEW ROSTER 2016-2017

Of Course the schedule isn't posted because we are always the LAST ONE to get our schedule
but the FIRST ONES to pay for our season tickets
biobioprof
No pics for the newcomers or is it a problem with my iPad/ad blocker?
Rudybryan
Nothing wrong with your equipment as usual WBB is the last damn thing marketing does
and then they wonder why sales are going down....WBB website is a joke!!!!
greg.w.h
AG
quote:
Nothing wrong with your equipment as usual WBB is the last damn thing marketing does
and then they wonder why sales are going down....WBB website is a joke!!!!

I would be awesome if we had a sense of a schedule for things like this: perhaps an advertised calendar for each sport that tells when the marketing updates will be made, special events, coach events, and so forth. They can and probably are scheduled in advance so that schedule could be used to build interest.

And if the school captive media site carried it (not just the game schedule) then it could be referenced on stickies...
aggieFann
After looking at our updated roster, where do you all think we will get our scoring from? It appears that this is going to be one of those teams where everyone will have to contribute.
biobioprof
quote:
After looking at our updated roster, where do you all think we will get our scoring from? It appears that this is going to be one of those teams where everyone will have to contribute.
Looking at our updated roster... we lost one of our fish.
aggieFann
quote:
quote:
Looking at our updated roster... we lost one of our fish.
You're right I don't see Arleighshya McElroy on the roster and she was our highest-rated recruit.
mullokmotx
AG
Good catch on ArLeighshya McElroy not being on the roster. And I think Rakell Spencer had a knee injury last February; I think one of the coaches said that at a Gary Blair Luncheon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.