Hayes sisters

1,778 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by greg.w.h
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ESPN says we're on the short list for Anastasia, a 5-7 G who is the #17 prospect for 2017. But there's more:
quote:
But one number looms larger in her recruiting process than the rest: Four.

As in four Hayes sisters. As in four promising basketball prospects in one family who all could wind up at the same school.

Anastasia is a senior at Riverdale. Her sister Aislynn is a sophomore at Riverdale; her sister Alasia is a freshman at Riverdale; and her sister Acacia is a 12-year-old. All four players are guards, and everyone connected to the family -- including Anastasia -- has predicted that Acacia will be the best of them all.

"It's very important to me to play with my sisters," Anastasia said. "We're a close family. We have a great bond."

Anastasia, who has narrowed her list to Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Texas A&M and Florida, very well might be choosing for them all.
Not sure how strong our prospects are, especially since the family is from Tenn. Also not sure how much Blair's age would factor into a family considering where their 12 year old will play in the future. But nice to be on the short list. I think it reflects success with small, D-minded guards.
quote:
"Anastasia can score 25 points off her defense alone," Insell said. "We don't even run many plays for her until late in the game.
Insell in the quote is her AAU coach, Tom Insell. I think that's the brother of the Ole Miss coach.

CEAg78
AG
Verrrry interesting!
greg.w.h
AG
I hope Blair makes it through the current downturn and keeps going especially if we can get national recruits like this. Could surprise everyone if that happens.

And in reality the comparison between our #2 class and everyone else's was we had numbers and they got the superior individual players. And then things just didn't work out as planned.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.