Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Buying Small & Medium Businesses

988 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Moderator
Lawhall97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's talk if you have a business for sale or know of someone thinking about selling. The preferred business would be in the Austin/San Antonio/Houston areas with seller finance.

Also, if you are running on the corporate rat race wheel and trying to figure out how to bridge the jump to owning your own business, we can help. We will run it for you until you can make a clean break.

Email pcbbusinessllc at gmail dot com

Gig'em from two Aggies - class of '97
Pinochet
They sell ads on this website.
Lawhall97
AG
I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I'm confused on what is appropriate to post. Luckily we have great forum monitors to keep it real. For this post above, I didn't see a difference in the house sells I see on the real estate forum or all the things bought and sold on the classified forum. My intent here is to collaborate with Ags in need. I know there are Ags my age with baby boomer parents that have businesses they don't know what to do with. I know there are other people that would like to move on from the corporate W2 world into their own business, but either can't because they put their current job at risk or they don't know how to go about finding the right group of lenders, brokers, lawyers and support needed by a small business owner. If it helps, I will restate me my ask...if you are reading this and have a desire to understand the world of SMBs, then please connect with me. Have a blessed day!
Staff
We may not catch everything posted, there are millions of posts a year, some will get missed, so if you have specific examples of people posting something out of this boundry, you are probably right.

The boundry is when someone has a business or side-business they are promoting. So if an individual is talking about their own personal house they are selling or any other property on classifieds, that's one thing. If their job/business is selling properties or certain types of products or services, that is when it flips over into the need to reach out and seek to understand our ad/sponsor opportunities. They are great opportunities.

So, in this case here. If this is your business or "side-hussle," to buy and sell small to medium sized businesses, then yes, you need to reach out to our advertising team and ask them about ad opportunities.

Creating a conversation about the topic of buying and selling small to medium sized businesses and users contrinbuting their experiences in this space, etc. That is in-bounds.

TexAgs Sponsorship Opportunities
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.