Business & Investing
Sponsored by

High priced oil with Hillary

2,663 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by uncover&humpit
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hillary wants oil to go up for two reasons:
1. Wind and solar energy. They are only economical with high oil & gas.
2. Her ties to Saudi. They obviously want high oil.

She will accomplish it by banning fracing and limit off shore drilling.
Casey TableTennis
AG
I want oil to go up even though it would be a slight drag on the economy and hurt me personally more than it would help me. O&G is an important (large) sector, especially for our region and many of our fellow Ags. If you were to pick one area that has employees/businesses hurting the most, it is likely O&G. $60-$80 oil would solve a lot of their problems without crippling the economy. BTW... I can't stand Hillary, and am not a lib.
Stive
AG
Wait.....is this a message from 2008? I've seen this before!?!?
aggie028
AG
She won't ban fracing. There... I ended that pointless discussion. On to the "everyone gets rich if Saudi gets rich" conspiracies.
drill4oil78
AG
Nonsense .... Oil is not going any where until the economies in the USA and the world actually start to grow. Stagnant growth of 1% GDP is not going to do anything for oil prices.

Her statements about fraking and green energy are for the leftest on the campaign trail. Even she knows all that is BS.
The Original AG 76
AG
drill4oil78 said:

Nonsense .... Oil is not going any where until the economies in the USA and the world actually start to grow. Stagnant growth of 1% GDP is not going to do anything for oil prices.

Her statements about fraking and green energy are for the leftest on the campaign trail. Even she knows all that is BS.
I have been singing that song this entire thread. Its all about the demand side and a failed US economy ,or at BEST stagnant one, along with crippled Europe and the FRAUDULENT Chinese so-called economy will keep oil at low levels for the foreseeable future.

Regarding that Rodham woman's bilge.... I am really afraid that she means it and will continue the relentless assault on prosperity ( prosperity to a democrat is like sunlight to a vampire and prosperity IS tied to cheap and plentiful energy) . After all SHE has led the charge to PROUDLY and openly destroy the multi-billion dollar coal industry regardless of the destruction all in the name of that bogus eco-nazi crusade. You need to spend some time OUTSIDE of the oil areas of the country. The rest of the country HATES us and believes in all that eco-green-luddite crap. I know damn good R's up north that completely buy into the green scam and think that we should be put out of business for the good of some mother earth insanity.
We have completely lost the PR battle for the energy future of the nation and it will lead to the slow but absolute destruction of our economic system. That woman WILL carry forward her evil luddite agenda simply because the average American sheeple believes in her eco-nazi crusade.
FrontPorchAg
Martin Q. Blank said:

Hillary wants oil to go up for two reasons:
1. Wind and solar energy. They are only economical with high oil & gas.
2. Her ties to Saudi. They obviously want high oil.

She will accomplish it by banning fracing and limit off shore drilling.

Hillary wants what the highest bidder tells her she wants.
Diggity
AG
solid rant
Waltonloads08
AG
I hate interrupting a bash session, but I think she's been EXPOSED as..... Pro fracking...

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/18/leaked-email-hillary-clinton-told-radical-environmentalists-to-get-a-life-defended-fracking-and-pipelines/
Waltonloads08
AG
Evidence to me that she's going to tell the public one thing and do another.
maroonout32
AG
It's funny that the right believes that Hildawg wants to ban fracking but she received many attacks from Bernie and co on the left for supporting fracking and working for its expansion. Well which is it?
halfastros81
AG
It all depends on the audience. She tells 2 different groups of people the opposite thing all in the same week and doesn't get called out on it.
uncover&humpit
AG
maroonout32 said:

It's funny that the right believes that Hildawg wants to ban fracking but she received many attacks from Bernie and co on the left for supporting fracking and working for its expansion. Well which is it?
It is whichever choice suits her at the time. A rudderless ship drifting at the whim of political wind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.