Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Amazon credit card

1,512 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 91AggieLawyer
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking of opening the credit card since I feel like we shop there too often (and Costco). I know it's not a cashback system so am I just better off staying with my discover card?
kjcAg
AG
I have an amazon store card that gives me 5% back on all amazon purchases. It can only be used at amazon, but I've been happy with it. I have other credit cards for cash back on other purchases.
Vernada
AG
We have one. Works great.

Assuming it's like mine you can get statement credits.
agnerd
AG
My amazon chase visa is 3% cashback on amazon.com, 2% cashback on groceries & gas, 1% on everything else. I don't use my discover anymore.
The Wonderer
AG
kjcAg said:

I have an amazon store card that gives me 5% back on all amazon purchases. It can only be used at amazon, but I've been happy with it. I have other credit cards for cash back on other purchases.

I have both cards and use the 5% back on amazon the most. Combine that with Subscribe&Save and you can get some killer rewards put together.
91AggieLawyer
AG
I have the card and have had prime for a number of years. We've shifted to buying as much as possible on Amazon. Groceries aren't quite there yet, however.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.