Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Selling a Business

1,846 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by stonana
El Duke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am not a broker but have been the acting intermediary for a successful business that has been a client of mine for many years.

Owner is retiring but desires to stick around as long as needed. ( I think any buyer would want him around for his postive goodwill/relationships)

Revenue for this unique healthcare service business has been steady from $2.8 - $3.2 million the last 10 years. Owner has had no desire to grow the business since he is only employee ( he might have some part time help from a lady).

Net Income after owners compensation (around $220-250k) is about $1.0- $1.2 million.

I have interested parties but just launching efforts. Anyone interested in taking a look, please give me your contact info.
cheeky
AG
With all due respect at that level of net income relative to revenue your client needs to hire an expert. I've had good experiences with Larry Starks at Waterview Advisors in Dallas. He can help the client determine a fair market value, prospect potential buyers and structure the deal. Good luck!
El Duke
Valuation worked is performed, data room and NDA's have been created and have had meetings with a few funds and individual buyers, but thanks for the advice. Just giving anyone here searching for a business an opportunity to see a new deal.

mts6175
AG
Username at gmail
Business Time
AG
Sounds interesting info at maroonspiderllc.com
Rudder1876
Username @ gmail.com
I bleed maroon
AG
Send info to ibleedmaroon@aggienetwork.com
El Duke
Thanks guys. Didn't think I would get any responses. I will send as many details as I can without a NDA in the morning.
texrover91
AG
El Duke - Thank you received!
cmoney00
AG
What city is the business located?
stonana
AG
I'm actively looking. Please email me at user name at gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.