Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Any Recommendations on Cheap or Free Easy to Use P&L Generators?

1,147 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Football&Finance
Darth Football
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recently bought a couple of rental houses and wanted to see if the board knew of any good free or cheap P&L templates or software available to use? Trying to avoid paying the high costs of something like Quick Books over a couple of rental properties.

Would love to have something where I can simply plug in rents rcvd and then the expenses and the math is all done for me. Don't need extra features like producing checks or a lot of other extras.
Buck Compton
AG
Something with just the very basic functionality could be built fairly easily merely in Excel. Have you looked into just building out a template and having it go from there?

That'll be your free option. There is probably some freeware out there somewhere if you absolutely need it. I seem to remember something called PostBooks? Idk, I'd google.
Vernada
AG
You might even have luck looking at the free excel templates that are already included with excel.
libertyag
AG
Excel. Shouldn't be all that many transactions.
Football&Finance
AG
I've found the following process to be very helpful in generating P (less so for L).

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.