Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PwC in trouble?

9,315 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FrioAg 00
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks.

BTW, in Dallas, Andersen pretty much took over the KPMG operation. Within a few months, the managing partner of the Andersen Dallas office took over as the KPMG Dallas office managing partner. My manager peers who made the transition almost all eventually made partner. Also, the senior manager that was a mentor of mine was made partner less than 6 months after the combo.

So again, there were some groups that came out okay. But that's not to say it wasn't without a great deal of stress, disruption, etc. But there were also groups that really suffered more long-term damage.

Sooner Born
Looks like the Taylor Bean suit settled. PwC will likely live to fight another day.
FrioAg 00
AG
I was a senior in advisory, in Houston, and generally found it to be a positive. My network was very concentrated at that time since it was my first job - and suddenly it dispersed and I had former colleagues going everywhere. Anderson was loaded with talent because it was seen as a premier place to start your career.

There is still a great connection today when I encounter other former Anderson alumni, and I love to tell stories from my time on the Enron floor, marching on city hall, and other surreal experiences I those final days at ground zero.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.