Singapore A&M Club: Needs Slingbox access for Season Opener (Watch Party)

1,778 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Courtesy Flush
aragno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

I have arranged for a watch party in Singapore to replay the game against UCLA. I have also invited the UCLA alumni group to join us too. You can find details here, https://www.facebook.com/events/1200765466642360

We have a problem though. We need access to a Slingbox where someone has recorded the game and we can replay it a few hours later. Typically we stream ESPN/ESPN2/ESPN3 or SECN/SEC+ but CBS doesn't make this easy to replay. If anyone is willing/able to share a login, we would be soooo grateful. We will only use it for this game and absolutely NOT abuse the generosity.

You can email me at treyragno@gmail.com or AggiesInSingapore@gmail.com

Singapore Aggie Club
Tormentos
AG
I just moved to Singapore about 3 monthso ago, just sent a request to join the facebook group. If there is another watch party I'll be there!
Courtesy Flush
AG
I wish I had seen this. I am living in Singapore and I have a Slingbox set up to stream all the games onto my TV via Apple TV. I did record the UCLA game on the DVR so I could have shown it to you all.

If anybody is ever interested in watching any of the games with me, just let me know. I live near Newton Circus. I watch all the games will be smoking a pork shoulder to commemorate the game against Arkansas next weekend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.