*In London for Arkie game, Saturday, Sept 26**

2,288 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by comrade2011
bluecatag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone that lives there know of a watching party? Assuming 2:30 game, it would be 8:30 pm in London, perfect time for brews and kicking some Pig butt!! Please let me know?

713-376-1742 cell.
Line up and wait 18L
The London A&M club has a page on Aggie Network and Facebook. We attended a watch party there last year and my daughter attended the year before.
jna97
AG
i'll be in London as well and looking for a place to watch the game. i was in London for 4 months last year at this time and tried to contact the London A&M club several times with no response. let us know if you find anything out.
comrade2011
AG
The facebook group is active and people are very responsive on there. This is the best way to keep track of where the games are going to be watched and where hang outs are: https://www.facebook.com/groups/19761597792/
jna97
AG
Appreciate if someone would post were the london club is watching the arky game. I cant seem to find it.
Line up and wait 18L
I don't have a Facebook account. I do know they're responsive on the page listed above. Try it.
jna97
AG
No luck with facebook or aggienetwork emails. If anyone knows of a place the game is being shown please post. Thanks.
comrade2011
AG
Sorry, they're usually more responsive than that. If it's a game on at a decent hour that will be on a major network then chances are they will be watching it somewhere and talking about it on the group page. Midnight Arkansas game, not so much.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.