Los Angeles Aggies - UCLA vs. A&M - September 3rd '16

2,861 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Velvet Jones
Ozamataz Buckshank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like there's a handful of Ags in LA, so what's everyone's plan for the UCLA game?
MaroonTxAg03
AG
I'm new to SoCal. Live in San Clemente. Only about two weeks to go! Any San Clemente watch/surf parties?!?!
Matsui
AG
SoCal Aggies will have a long beach area watch party and prob a Los feliz area watch party for games

Their Aggie bonfire event is next weekend.
MaroonTxAg03
AG
Thanks for the response!

I may have to stay a little more local especially for the first game. I have a feeling the libations will be in full swing. We've met some real nice folks down here though and some are UCLA fans so I'm sure I'll be able to watch in a fun group.
uneedastraw
MaroonTxAg

I'm relatively new to SoCal (about a year) and live just up the road in rancho mission Viejo. San Clemente was an option for us also...however RMV won due to the added commute for me. Not too many Aggies around here but I've seen one car driving down 5 with an aggie sticker.
aggie_bryan
AG
Living in Pasadena CA. There are three watch parties going on this Saturday for UCLA. One in long beach, one in Manhattan beach and one in Silver Lake.

We'll be attending the SilverLake party. It's at the Hypereon.
Ozamataz Buckshank
AG
Think I'm going to the hyperion - was also thinking about just ubering to the middle of West-wood (UCLA territory) and wandering around!
Potcake
AG
Wife and I are going to Palm Springs this weekend (from Austin). Planning to watch at Yard House in Rancho Mirage unless anyone has better suggestion.
Matsui
AG
I'll be at Hyperion in Studio City. It is a perfect spot for SFV area Aggies. It is listed on the SoCal Aggies FB page.
Velvet Jones
AG
Can someone tell me where the Manhattan Beach watch party is? I'm in town from Houston and can't see the FB page.

Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.