Walt Disney World

1,602 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by imjustsayin
victory
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where is the best place to find tickets? Thanks
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Our last trip we used www.undercovertourist.com They are a legit seller for theme park tickets.
Remember The Astrodome
AG
If you work for a company that is part of the working advantage network, they are the best place to buy multi day tickets. I looked all over and they offered the best price. Recently got 10 multi day passes for a family vacation in Jan 17. HTH
RayRay99
AG
Don't expect a ton of savings, those prices are pretty rigid, so we usually just buy from Disney to ensure everything is legit.

Also, use www.touringplans.com to help plan out your itinerary at the parks, it uses historical and live data to tailor an itinerary that limits walking, waiting, or a balance of the two. You will see and do more using their system, as I have been successful with it half a dozen times.
lil99chris
AG
Parksavers.com gave me the best price.

Use "PARKSAVERS2" for $2 off each ticket.
texas_aggie_99
Sign up for 5% cashback at Discover for Sam's Club, they sell discounted Disney Gift Cards. Use the Disney gift cards to buy your tickets straight from Disney.

Same thing with the Target RedCard, they code at 5% off if you use the RedCard to buy Disney gift cards.

Check your Amex Offers, many places sell Disney gift cards that give Amex Offers throughout the year: HomeDepot, Staples, Best Buy, etc..

I'm running at an average of about 15% off of Disney Gift Cards this year for our trip, for over $2500 worth of gift cards.
TexasAggie73
AG
If you are military or retired, you can get some cheap tickets that way
imjustsayin
AG
I too would just buy from the parks... it's like buying apple... you can get it else where but rarely for a discount so you might as well by from he source.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.