Ireland, Wales, Scotland

1,080 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
Burn-It
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The oldest daughter is spending the Spring semester in Swansea Wales, so The Rib & I will take advantage for a 10-day trip to the region in March. We've both been to London & not interested in spending much time there. So, recommendations for two 40-something's? We will want to stick 1-2 days per stop leaving out of Houston. Probably want a good Irish Whiskey or Scotch distillery tour (or 2) along the way. Would prefer smaller/unique accommodations versus standard hotels. Would like to get to Ireland, Wales & Scotland but realistically know that may be tough. Ok with any mode of transportation. Recommendations?
AKA 13-0
bigpoppaf204
AG
Do The Balvenie tour. You have to book it advance and when I went there were two tour times and only 10 people each tour. We did a couple of distillery tours this one was by far the best. Also sign up for their Warehouse 24 club and you will get to try a 30-40 year old scotch.
Burn-It
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Just got back from Dublin and enjoyed the trip. I did not get away from Dublin due to short length of travel time, but I will be headed back soon. The Guinness tour was awesome.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.