Ocho Rios Jamaica

1,226 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by nosoupforyou
selk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Headed to Ocho Rios, Jamaica on Sunday. Staying at Sandals, Anybody been?
Goose
AG
Honeymooned there for a week exactly 15 years ago starting tomorrow! (Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Goose!). That being said, I'm sure it's changed a lot but I'd bet the beers still cold and the beach is still pretty relaxing. Have fun.
erin2003
AG
Have been to Ocho Rios 4 times, all at the Couples properties. Be sure to go to Dunn's River Falls. For the most part, enjoy the beach & all the all-inclusive has to offer. I love Jamaica.
gigemaggies88
Look up Ashton pit on Facebook, he is a private driver and will take you where you want to go, great service etc if you have any questions you can pm....
Theres a Spirit
AG
Went a year and a half ago for honeymoon. It was a great time and great experience! I'd have to disagree on Dunns River Falls; we did it and that was our least favorite part of the trip. The catamaran trip back from there was a blast though. They know how to entertain haha.

I'd recommend going to The Blue Hole. It's a local run spot that is not advertised by the resorts. Lots of natural swimming holes with rope swings and waterfalls. We made friends with some other Americans and all went together.
BigLeftMiss08
AG
We will be going to the Beaches resort next month with some family, what do you guys think are a must do while in Ocho Rios? Also any excursions, hikes, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
nosoupforyou
AG
We took a cruise there 15 years ago and did Dunn River Falls.. that was nice but water is cold

However, I would highly recommend you stay in the resort area.. it's amazing there! But don't travel around the island.. it's not very nice and potentially unsafe
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.