Good All Inclusive in Cabo?

1,332 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ORAggieFan
Frisco - Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couples trip. Any recommendations?
Texas Ag Mom
This has been discussed on here a lot. Try searching for previous threads. I have been traveling to Cabo for about the last 20 years. AI is just not as popular there as it is in some other destinations. There are lots of great options for food & drinks in every price range in town. Having said that there are a handful of AI properties there. Here is a link to the trip advisor discussion board. Do a little reading & you will get a ton of information. The regulars on the forum are very knowledgeable & helpful.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g152515-i84-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html
Coach823
AG
Pueblo Bonita Pacifica
flown-the-coop
AG
Do not do AI in Cabo unless you like crappy drinks and food.
Latigo
Recently stayed at the all-inclusive Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. Already talking about going back. The food and drinks were great. Also, make sure you plan a fishing trip.
danparker34
AG
We go to mexico few times a year and I would advice against Cabo. The town is not that pretty and the fishing has really gone downhill. If you are going to Cabo, I highly recommend Pueblo Bonita Pacifica
ORAggieFan
There is a Secrets that is new in San Jose del Cabo. I'd consider that. I prefer San Jose of Cabo san Lucas. Stayed at the JW next door to the Secrets.

Or, like others have said, don't do AI.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.